The cries he never heard

You thought the adventure was over?

Oh no, far from it, actually.

May I present my upcoming story!

T H E  C R I E S  H E  N E V E R  H E A R D

H E A R D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you all opened your eyes, maybe you'd see how much you're killing me! How it feels to be hated by everyone! But no, you don't care; you're popular, rich and you have your parents, alive. People who actually care about you. You have a family who actually gives a damn about you and you still are so ungrateful about your lives. While there are other people you there- people you hurt! Who are living in hell. But don't listen to me, after all- I don't matter."

I say bitterly and rip open the doors, leaving everyone who caused my pain staring in shock.

I am NEVER going back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ceceila Marshall is your typical high school nerd.

She good at everything, like math, bottling up her feelings, and hiding from her bullies.

But there is one more thing she's good at.

Keeping secrets.

When Flynn Waters, the bad boy of the school uncovers her secret, will he take it to his grave? Or unmask her to the whole school.

Follow Cece on her journey of love, loss and betrayal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING:Contains subjects that may be triggering- read at your own risk.

Cr:X_dont_look_down_X

I really hope you take the time to read this book, as it's a little different from my other books.

I know it looks boring but please give it a chance.

Lots of love,

-Zoe 🐢💜