Thank-you's

So I'm gonna do a little rewards thing I guess?

I'll mention some names of my most loyal readers who frequently commented/voted/DM me etc. Because I feel like if you're a loyal reader who enjoys my stories, you reserve a little hall of fame. I'm only doing a few though because I don't have the effort 😂😂 It's 3AM cut me some slack.

So to my most commented goes to:

@whisperingdeath12

Your comments always made me smile and you never failed to vote for a chapter 😊

@IHaveALife_321

You also voted and commented a lot ☺️

Ghost reader but I know you were there, meany 😉

@SheIsWishingForRain

Thank you to all of you for staying with me all the way through it all, but most importantly thank you to my two readers that inspired me not to stop writing. There was a few times I was going to quit writing this book and your comments stopped me every time. I know you'll have been mentioned twice but oh well 😅.

@whisperingdeath12

@IHaveALife_321

Thank you so much, I can't thank you all enough for helping me keep writing.

Just to clarify, Pinky Swear was a book to show that not all ending are happy fairytale ones. I wanted to give my books meaning and I don't know if I've gotten that from Pinky Swear? But almost every book I've read has had a happy ending and I wanted to change things up a little.

None of my other books that I write will have sad endings, so don't worry about that.

Anyways, love you all as I've said a thousand times.

See you in September ;)

So for the last time in this story.

Xx

-Zoe 🐢💜

💜🐢💜🐢💜🐢💜🐢💜🐢💜🐢💜
❤️🐢❤️🐢❤️🐢❤️🐢❤️🐢❤️
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
💛🐢💛🐢💛🐢💛
🖤🐢🖤🐢🖤
💚🐢💚
💗

Copyright: All Rights Reserved®