Thirty-Six:Counted them myself

^^Only Potterheads will know^^

************

Mara

"In my opinion, I was a really brace kid back then. I faced my fears." Dylan says defensively.

"You screamed because you saw a butterfly" retort, recovering from my laughing fit.

"I thought it was a spider." He attempts to cover it up but I know he's lying.

"Whatever you say Thor." I laugh and he sighs, folding his arms over his chest.

I pick up the Dorito bag and put the rest in my mouth.

"Oh god I love you so much, marry me." I mumble with a full mouth.

"Awh, I'm flattered babe." He says, batting his eyes.

I knit my eyebrows together. "I was talking to the Doritos..." I say, raising an eyebrow.

He huffs and throws a ball of tinfoil at me, but I keep laughing.

Dylan looks at his watch before speaking. "It's getting late, we should go." He says, looking concerned at the time. It was 9PM.

Wow, time flies.

We pack up the things and start walking back to the hotel, looking at all the beautiful lights on the way.

When we get to our hotel room, he unlocks the door and allows me to go in first.

I sigh in contentment at the warmth that blankets me when I step into the room.

Arms wrap around my waist and Dylan places his chin on my shoulder.

"You looked beautiful tonight." He whispers softly and I smile.

"Thank you for this." I say, turning my face to his, still on my shoulder. "I really enjoyed tonight."

"I'm glad." He says, lightly pecking my lips. Before it can go nay further.

I yawn.

I actually yawn in the middle of a kiss.

"S-sorry." I stutter as my cheeks flush.

He chuckles lightly. "It was cute." He says, kissing my nose this time.

"Time for bed, I think." He smiles and we walk to the bed and lie down.

Dylan snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me against his chest.

I smile and snuggle further towards him.

I drift of feeling happier than ever.

👑••👑

Two chapters in one day?

I must love you too much.

-Zoe 💜🐢