Chapter Two

chapter two

"Hey, bro." William called out, making Chris look up from his phone. He got up and did a weird bro-handshake-hug thing with William.

"What's going on?" Chris asked, sitting back on.

"Nothing much, man. Just happy to be back."

"Me too. I feel like we haven't chilled a whole lot, you and Noora sure have been hot and heavy."

"I missed her man, I really did."

"What happened to Yvonne?"

"She was great, but I've always been in love with Noora. I can't see that changing any time soon."

Chris nodded, a little lost in thought. "Yeah, I get the feeling."

"So, what's going on with you and Eva? I saw you with that chick last night at the party ... Emily?"

"Emma."

"Same thing."

"We hooked up, it wasn't a big deal. She's kinda ... weird."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm kinky and all but ... she wanted to choke me. Like, I don't think so."

"One time, I choked Noor—"

"I can't hear you!" Chris stuck his hands over his ears, scrunching his face up in disgust.

"Oh, like you've never choked Eva."

"Man, I choke her all the time. But she never chokes me! I don't like that."

Chris drank his coffee, and William his water.

"Eva came over the house before I left." William spoke, gently, quietly even. He knew that his best friend was in love with Eva, and he knew that Eva slept with Jonas, thanks to Noora's text message. He, however, was not going to tell his best friend that.

"She did?" Chris looked up, his greenish brown eyes softening.

"Yeah, have you talked to her today?" Chris shook his head.

"No, but Nina said that she stopped by the house this morning, before I got home, and that she looked like a train wreck."

"I miss Nina, I'm gonna have to come over soon." They both smiled fondly at the mention of Chris' little sister.

William loved Nina, almost like she was his sister. Chris, knowing that William lost his sister, let him come over and hang out with her whenever he wanted. That's what friends are for, right?

"So, you know that Elias guy? Sana's brother?" William nodded, a bored expression overcoming his face.

"Yeah, he tried to hook up with Noora. So did that Yousef dude."

"Who's Yousef?"

"One of Sana's friends."

"Oh. Well, that Elias dude is cool. We were talking yesterday at the party. I was thinking that maybe we could hang out with them all one day, but if you don't like them then—"

"No, it's fine. I'm the one who got the girl, after all."

"Well, that's because you're William Magnusson."

***************

A/N: I'm soooooo sorry ajnafkjanglaejkgn. I hAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT WAS AFNMAFOLRG .. I wrote it at 2am and I'm just to lazy to rewrite it, in all honesty.

tbh i was laughing so hard at this whole chapter last night, and some of the next one as well. rip me.