Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING?" William nearly screamed, like a fan girl.

"Dude! SHUT UP – WE'RE IN PUBLIC!" Chris lightly punched William's arm, both of them laughing. They were sitting on a park bench, looking out at the lake.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But seriously – you guys are dating? Like really dating, like me and Noora dating?"

"Yeah."

"FUCKING FINALLY!" William yelled, again, clapping his hands together

"I swear to God, you're like a five year old."

"A very happy five year old." William corrected, smiling like a dork. "But, in all seriousness, bro. I'm happy for you. You got the girl, and you deserve it. Don't fuck it up."

Chris rolled his eyes, smiling at his best friend. "I won't. I promise. I know that you didn't accept this a first, but I'm glad that you're finally starting to get it. I really do like her, William."

"I know. And I'm proud of you Chris; you do deserve to be happy like Noora and I. OH MY GOD! WE CAN GO ON DOUBLE DATES NOW!"

"You sound like a chick."

"Sorry. I think I've been spending too much time with Noora." Chris rolled his eyes, at his best friend's childish behavior.

Although William and Chris both came off as fuckboys, the biggest fuckboys in all of Norway, they definitely had a goofy side to their personality. It usually came out when they were around each other; after all, they had appearances to keep up around other people.

"Have you told Nina yet?" William asked, as Chris took a bite of his pretzel.

"Nope." Chris responded, shaking his head. "That little devil would go even crazier then you just did. She insists on calling us "Mohnstad," I'm not even really sure what that means."

"It's obviously your ship name."

"What?"

"Usually ship names are first names, but I guess she made yours your last names. Mohn and Schistad, Mohnsad."

"What the fuck?"

"It's a thing. Noora and I's is Noorhelm."

"What the fuck ..."

"I DON'T KNOW! We were watching this show called The Vampire Diaries and she was explaining to me that she ships somebody called Delena. I didn't know who that was, so she had to explain it to me. Then she told me that she and the girls came up with a ship name for us."

"Bro, what the fuck."

"Say "what the fuck," one more fucking time, Christoffer."

"Don't call me Christoffer, bitch."

"Shut up, you're not scary, Christof— OW!" William was cut off, as Chris punched him in the chest, hard.

"I CAN'T BREATHE! HELP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" Chris merely rolled his eyes, going back to his pretzel.

***

"My throat still hurts." William commented, about an hour later, as they were walking back to William and Noora's house.

"Oh, shut up. I didn't even hit you in the throat; I hit you in the chest."

"I COULDN'T BREATHE!"

"You're such a baby."

"Noora's baby."

"Oh my God!"

"Shut up, you're Eva's baby."

"This is true."

"Oh my God!" William mimicked Chris' earlier statement, and Chris raised his fist, menacingly.

"Stop! Stop! God, you're so abusive." William declared, holding his hands up in defense.

"I am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

This went on for the last couple of blocks to the house, until they noticed that Noora had company over.

***

A/N: I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT AND SO LATE!

i haven't written in a couple of days and then i was sort of rushed with this chapter because i have to get ready to go out tonight.

^ wow that makes me sound like i have a life! go me!!!

i promise the next chapter will have a lot of mohnstad *smut* in it (;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

love you muffins!