Chapter Seven

chapter seven

"AND THEN HE FUCKING ASKED ME OUT. ON A DATE. ON AN ACTUAL DATE."

"Did you say yes?" Chris and Vilde asked, at the same time.

"Of course she did." Sana answered, before Eva could.

"I did." Eva blushed, slightly, taking a sip of her strawberry smoothie. Noora smiled at her, obviously remembering their earlier conversation.

Eva had immediately sent a text to the group chat, as soon as she left Chris' house. She had to talk to someone, or multiple someone's.

She knew that Noora would've told her what she did was right, Chris would've told her to fuck him, VIlde would've also told her to fuck him, and Sana probably would've been very proud of her for saying yes.

"Where's he going to take you?"

Eva shook her head, "I don't know. He wouldn't tell me. All that he would tell me was we were going on Saturday."

"How are you going to know what to wear?' Vilde gasped, sounding almost heartbroken.

"I'll wing it?" Eva questioned, glancing at Noora for help.

"I think it's cute that he wants to take her out on a real date!" Noora interrupted, before taking a sip of her own smoothie. "William took me out on a surprise date one, well; it was the one he forced me to go on. It was ... nice, not that I'll ever tell him that."

"Magnus and I don't go out on dates. We mostly just fuck. Speaking of – the other day, he did this thing with his ton—"

"No one cares." Noora cut her off, with a sweet smile.

Eva had to stifle the urge to laugh, taking a large sip of her smoothie instead. Vilde had gotten even more annoying than usual, since she had begun dating Magnus around Christmastime. She had always been incredibly annoying, but now so more than usual.

Vilde, on the other hand looked shocked. Sana usually told VIlde to shut up, but Noora had obviously had just enough of it as the rest of them had.

"Anyways, is there any parties going on this weekend?" Chris asked, breaking the somewhat awkward silence.

"Adam texted me about some party they're all going to, he asked if I wanted to go."

"Did you guys even talk at the EID party?" Sana asked, looking confused.

"No, we didn't even talk at my birthday party. I was with Chris at both."

"Then why would he invite you?" Vilde popped into the conversation, as always.

"I don't know, he probably just promised somebody he'd invite hot girls."

"Hey, Sana, when's Yousef coming back?" Noora asked, smirking at Sana.

"I don't know – I think sometime at the end of the summer. Although, he said something about maybe coming back earlier."

"Because he misses you so much?" Eva asked, making everyone laugh, except Sana, who actually blushed.

"No, he probably misses my brother and his other friends. Elias and Yousef have a weird sort of bromance."

"Really? Like Adam and Mikael?"

"What?" Sana asked, looking at Noora.

"Don't look at me! Eva's the one who said it."

"What?" Sana repeated, this time looking at Eva.

Eva laughed, shaking her head a bit.

"I don't know. I just think that Adam and Mikael just look like more than friends. Sort of like a couple, I mean, have you watched their YouTube videos? They're always by each other, and they always look like they're flirting."

"Why do you even watch their YouTube videos?" Sana asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Oh, calm down. Like you don't watch them, too."

"She's probably too busy staring at Yousef." Chris answered, before Sana could.

"I don't watch their videos." Sana rolled her eyes.

"I do! Do you know if he has a girlfriend?" Vilde asked, popping into their conversation, once again.

"I know that you have a boyfriend." Noora responded for Sana, and Vilde averted her eyes.

"You do still have a boyfriend, don't you?" Eva asked, taking notice of Vilde's reaction.

"Of course I do! But, I can still notice a hot guy when I see one. Can't I?" Vilde looked at Noora, as if she'd back her up.

"I barely looked at anyone when William and I took a break, let alone now. He's more than enough for me."

Vilde huffed in annoyance, and this time, Eva didn't bother stifling her laugh.

"Anyway, are you excited for your date?" Chris asked, taking the topic away from Vilde.

"I guess. I just wish that he would've told me where we're going!"

***

A/N: can you tell i hate vilde? i wouldn't have even added her in but ... you know, she's an "important" part of the girl squad. sadly. 

anyways, next chapter will be chris and it's gonna be extra cute sO there's that