Updated Information

Hey guys, Miso here again!

So, bad news and good news.

Bad news is, the 3DS is kaput. So sadly, I won't be able to write anymore new chapters until I have a new one. But the good news is that I should be able to buy the new 2DS coming out... this July.

So it will be a while to make new chapters, but luckily, there are some chapters that are being saved until their release.

As for the old 3DS, I may just trade it in to gamestop for store credit, and with the rest of my money, preorder the new 2DS.

Thank you very much for your time, and until we can get back on track with "Champion of the Stars," I have been drawing some art for the story to which I may compile in a separate book. Probably titled "Champion of the Stars: Insight," which will pretty much entitle a bunch of stuff within this story's version of Alola, character events, insight on the characters (canon, original and in between), sneak peaks on future chapters, and of course... HEAVY SPOILERS!! So you may have to read at your own risk if you wanna avoid that.

But yeah, I know I'll feel bad i I leave you guys without anything during this small debacle, so hopefully you guys can enjoy until I hopefully  comeback July 21st.

Until further updates. Stay tuned!