14. A Hearty "No" to Let you Go (Po Town Part 2)

Luma's POV

"Guzma's favorite move?"

"Beat Up."

"Guzma's Favorite Pokémon?"

"Golisopod."

"Guzma's favorite drink?"

"Tapu Cocoa."

"So your answers are Beat Up, Golisopod, and Tapu Cocoa... are you sure?"

"Y- No!"

And with those answers, I made my way outside towards a busted window and found two more grunts guarding the door.

"You got that crazzzy quizzz right, clever kid! I knew you could! Now onto the boss's room!"

I nodded and made my way toward the two grunts. Who were looking at me with wide eyes.

"What? You want some, too?" I said, trying to imitate a Grunt. But they just stared at me with the same widened eyes.

"You think it was a good idea to come here? Or maybe it would've been better not to?"

What?

"I think you know the answer inside you."

Hmm...

"You think it's a good idea to go in there? Man, you don't know fear, do you?!"

I walked passed the grunts and put my hand on the door knob. But before I could turn it, I turned my head towards the two.

"If pummeling to your death as soon as you moved to new region doesn't count as a fear... then I guess I'm a lot tougher than I look."

I turned the knob and was brought to a room with a king sized bed, a shelf with a collection of empty glass bottles, and Guzma standing in front of a purple throne and the Yungoos from Aether House along with various Buginium Z crystals guarded by a Grunt who stood along side of a lamp, a globe, and a vase.

"The hated boss who beats you down and beats you down and never lets up... yeah... big bad Guzma is here!"

I stepped forward and listened to his rambling.

"I don't really get you kid, but at least this is a change of pace. It's not everyday someone comes straight to me for a beating!"

"Im not here for you, I'm here for the Pokémon..."

"No bone to pick with me, huh?"

"Nah, I have a bone to pick with you, I'm just more concerned for the Yungoos standing behind your little lackey there."

"Aww... How sweet of you to help out a sad little girl." Guzma tried intimidating me with a high pitched whiny tone and clicked his tongue in annoyance as I stood unfazed.

"Kew..."

I tried not to panic since I knew if I did, Guzma would be getting just what he wanted. I turned towards the Yungoos and winked at it, giving a small smirk, reminding it that it'll be okay.