WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The day after prom the zodiacs were dealing with their hangovers and they promised to get revenge on Aquarius for spiking the punch. The day after that, everyone was gone back to their usual selves. Until the alarm blared through the mansion.

The zodiacs all ran downstairs.

"I broke those stupid alarms! Who the heck fixed them?" asked Scorpio.

"Guys, we have an emergency!" said Gemini after she shut off the alarm.

"What is it?" asked Pisces.

"I... I think I lost my bracelet again," said Gemini.

"Gemini how could you be so careless?" asked Capricorn.

"Wait... yours is missing too," said Gemini.

Capricorn looked at her wrist in horror. Her bracelet was gone.

"Mine is gone too," said Aquarius.

"Alright, who stole them? This isn't funny," said Libra.

"Why are you guys looking at me? Hydra said that if I try to take my bracelet off it would explode," said Sagittarius.

Aries bit her lip. "Wait, someone did take them... right? Like this is a prank and we're not actually going to have to tell Hydra that we all lost our bracelets."

"Uh oh. Hydra will be furious," said Virgo.

"How could we all lose our bracelets and not notice?" asked Taurus.

"Well, we were in a bad condition yesterday," informed Cancer.

"Hangovers are the worst. Make sure we never let Aquarius around alcohol ever again!" declared Leo.

Capricorn sighed. "Come on, we have to tell Hydra because those bracelets are clearly a big deal."

***

The zodiacs knocked on Hydra's door. Phoenix opened it with a big grin. Her smile dropped a bit when she saw the zodiacs.

"Aww, she's not happy to see up anymore," said Virgo while wiping a fake tear out of his eye.

"It's not that... it's just... have you guys seen Hydra? I can't find her. I went to sleep with her right next to me but she disappeared," explained Phoenix.

"Uh... we kind of need to find Hydra too. Our bracelets are missing," said Libra.

Phoenix's eyes widened. "What? Oh no!"

"Mommy! Where's Momma?" asked Pegasus who wrapped her tiny arms around Phoenix's leg.

"Awwww!" Everyone looked at Pisces. "Sorry, she's just so cute!"

"She will be back soon. Don't worry," reassured Phoenix.

"Do you have any idea where she could be?" asked Aries.

Phoenix thought for a second. "She might be at the mall. Sometimes she wakes up early to get stuff on sale. I can't go look for her because I have to take care of Pegasus," explained Phoenix.