Pool Party

The zodiacs were all in the living room taking pictures of each other and sending them to the group chat.

Hydra walked in the house. "What are you guys doing?"

"Taking pictures," replied Gemini. Then Gemini gave Hydra her phone and Hydra scrolled through the group chat. The pictures were silly ones like Libra scratching his head or Scorpio making a weird face because Taurus took the picture when Scorpio was in the middle of a conversation or Virgo and Aquarius throwing pillows at each other.

"You guys need to get a life," said Hydra.

"What else should we do?" asked Sagittarius.

"I don't know! Play outside? Try painting? Bake a cake? Swim in your giant pool..."

"Hydra you're right! I've been dying to swim in that pool," said Pisces.

"Yeah, let's have a pool party!" suggested Scorpio. Then everyone cheered.

"How exactly do we have a pool party?" Asked Cancer. Then everyone turned and looked at Hydra.

Hydra sighed. "I'll go buy stuff for you guys while you get set up. Get tables set up outside, get the speakers set up and find some music on your phones," announced Hydra.

"Music?" Asked Leo.

"Yeah. Get some songs on your phone and make a playlist for the ones you guys really like," explained Hydra.

"Alright, let's get everything set up!" ordered Aries.

"Does anyone want to help me pick out some stuff like snacks?" asked Hydra.

"Me!" Shouted Libra and Aquarius.

"Me too!" Said Virgo.

"Alright you three come with me," said Hydra. Then the three of them left.

"Maybe we should wait until it gets dark before we have the party," suggested Capricorn.

"Yeah, then we can put lights everywhere and it'll be so cool!" said Taurus. Then everyone else started setting up.

***

A few hours later everyone was waiting when Hydra dropped Virgo, Libra and Aquarius off at the house. They carried a bunch of bags in the house while Hydra drove away.

"Aww Hydra doesn't want to stay for the party?" Asked Sagittarius.

"I guess not," said Taurus.

"What food did you guys get?" Asked Aries who took a bag from Aquarius and looked through it.

"We got a lot of chocolate, chips, candy and this dessert called cheesecake," said Aquarius.

"Here, I'll have a little taste to make sure it's not poisonous," said Scorpio. Then she walked over to Virgo but he held the bag away from her.

"No way!" said Virgo. Scorpio kept running around Virgo trying to grab the bag from him but he kept moving it out of her reach.

"Here I'll help put some of the food away," said Cancer. Libra gave her a bag. Then Cancer tripped and fell.

"Cancer, are you alright?" asked Pisces who helped her up.

"Uh yeah. I'm fine," said Cancer.

"I should of warned you that it was a heavy bag," said Libra.

"Ooh you guys got lots of coloured lights," said Gemini while looking through a few bags.

"Guys let's go and set up the rest of the stuff now. Did anyone find some songs to play?" asked Capricorn.