Death, Death, DEATH

A/N: Okay I admit I suck at chapter titles. Also happy 100th chapter everyone!

Virgo grinned at the zodiacs from the platform. The cobra was five times as tall as Cancer. The rocks that were scattered around the room were about four times the size of Cancer.

"Virgo!" screamed Sagittarius.

"HE'S DEAD!" growled Scorpio.

"Like Libra and Capricorn?" asked Aries.

"Yeah. He bled to death," replied Leo.

"Wait... he what?" asked Aquarius.

"That pungi looks different," said Taurus while looking curiously at the instrument in Virgo's hands.

"How?" asked Pisces.

Taurus though for a second. "Usually they're used to tame snakes. So maybe this one will-"

Virgo started playing. Then the cobra stretched out its hood and slithered forward.

"We need to figure out of this one spits or not. It's spit may be venomous," announced Gemini.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE, MOVE! IF THIS ASSHOLE BITES YOU, YOU'RE DEAD!" screamed Moncer. Everyone tried running away from the cobra, but they couldn't run very well in the sand.

The cobra had a spikey tail. It was similar to a regular cobra, but Hydrus obviously made some modifications.

Sagittarius climbed on top of one of the rocks. Then he shot an arrow at the cobra. The arrow stuck in its body. The cobra hissed but it didn't seem to affect it much.

Everyone else started climbing the rocks. The cobra slithered around.

"This is only the second boss. He shouldn't be too hard to kill," announced Aries.

The cobra smacked it's tail against the rock with Scorpio, Gemini and Pisces standing on it. The rock shattered, sending rock pieces flying everywhere. The zodiacs fell onto the sand. The cobra looked down at them.

The fire signs were attacking the cobra with fireballs and the earth signs were making rocks pop out of the ground and attack it. When I said earth signs, I meant Taurus because the other two are dead. The water and air signs couldn't do much from a distance, except for Cancer who threw shruikens.

Scorpio jumped up and swung her axe. The cobra slithered out of the way and swung it's head forward. Gemini used her air powers to blow Scorpio on the cobra's hood. The cobra tried to slake her off, but Scorpio kept a firm grip on her axe and on the cobra. She couldn't do much but try to hold on.

Pisces jabbed his trident into the cobra. The cobra jabbed its head forward and bit Pisces. The it dropped him and left him to die from the poison.

"PISCES!" Gemini picked up his trident and pressed it against the giant bite marks on Pisces' stomach. Pisces grunted in pain as the poison started pouring out. It was working, but it was going to take a long time.

"Watch... out," said Pisces weakly. The cobra was about to bite Gemini when a scythe slashed at the cobra's mouth. The cobra recoiled as black blood oozed out.

"Over here!" shouted Taurus. Then she tried to run as fast as she could away from Pisces and Gemini, hoping that the cobra will follow her. She wasn't getting very far.

The cobra was about to swing its tail at Taurus,
when five claws pierced it's skin. The cobra tried again to shake Leo and Scorpio off, but they held on. The cobra was about to go finish off Pisces when a wall of flames slammed into it. The cobra swung its tail and knocked Aries into a wall. She fell down, unconscious.