The Hunt Is On

The zodiacs were standing at the entrance of the mall.

"He won't answer his phone!" Taurus was about to throw her phone in frustration but she decided against it.

"Uhhhhhhhhh," groaned Gemini and Libra who were both sitting on the ground.

"Hey, what's up with them?" asked Sagittarius.

"I have a bad feeling. A really bad feeling!" said Gemini.

"Ughhh I feel something. It's like I can feel that someone is in trouble," wheezed Libra.

"So Aquarius is missing and the other two signs from his element are feeling dread. Interesting," said Capricorn.

"What? But... how is that possible?" asked Cancer.

"I don't know," replied Capricorn.

"We can't stay here all day though," said Aries.

"We can't just leave without him!" protested Virgo.

"He knows how to call a taxi so I suppose he can find a way home on his own," said Scorpio.

"There he is!" said Leo. Then Aquarius walked over to the group. His hood was up and he was wearing sunglasses.

"Hi guys. I got lost but I'm here now!" said Aquarius. Pisces squinted at "Aquarius" in suspicion.

"Well, we couldn't find Hydra so let's go report back to Phoenix," said Aries.

"You guys go ahead. I have to whisper a secret to Cancer and Gemini!" said Pisces. Then everyone else walked over to their cars.

"What is it Pisces?" asked Cancer.

"I have a bad feeling about Aquarius," said Pisces.

"What do you mean?" asked Gemini who stood up.

"He seems a bit... odd. With Hydra's disappearance and everything, I'm on guard. Also I saw him sprinting through the mall earlier," explained Pisces. "That guy is calm and claims that he got lost. The Aquarius that I saw clearly looked panicked."

"So... you think that's not actually Aquarius?" asked Cancer.

"I'm just saying we don't know what kind of powers other constellations in the world have, so always keep Aquarius in your sight and never be in the same room with him alone,"

"I'm getting kind of scared. If that is an imposter then... why are we bringing him back to our house?" asked Gemini.

"Thad the thing! I need you guys to help me distract the others. We can't let that potential imposter know where we live or where Phoenix lives. Don't tell anyone else because we don't want the imposter to suspect us."

***

Aquarius woke up. He was in a pitch black room. He tried to move. He was tied to a chair and his hands and feet were tied.

"Who's there?" asked a familiar voice.

"Wait a second! Hydra?" asked Aquarius.

"AQUARIUS?" asked Hydra.

"WOOHOO I found you! We're all looking for you, you know?"

"That's great! So how do you plan on getting us out of here?"

"We could! Wait... where are we?"

"We've been kidnapped, obviously!"

"By who?"

"..."

"Hydra?"

"It doesn't matter who! The point is that we're locked up and we can't escape!"