Princess Mikoto.

"Uurrrggggghhhhhh" the sea sick moan seemed to echo throughout the entire ship as a pink haired boy and a black haired girl leaned over the railing of the deck completely motion sick.

"This...........is going........to be the death of me......" moaned the black haired girl, Nicole Mavros. "I'm going to throw up my lungs soon........urp..."

"That's nothing......" moaned the boy, Natsu Dragneel. "I think I'm gonna throw up my gall bladder....................................what's a gall bladder by the way?"

A distance away on the deck, a sandy haired girl wearing a black shirt with a red Fairy Tail emblem on the front and blue shorts sighed. "Man......am I the only Dragon Slayer on this ship who isn't motion sick out of their mind?"

"You're so lucky!" moaned Nicole. "You have no idea how much torture this is!!"

"Just kill me now......" wheezed Natsu. "Just kill me now and end this..."

"Hey Lucy.....did the captain say how much longer we had until we arrived?!" said Mikoto looking away in case some vomit was going to start flying. "Because I think Natsu and Nicole are about to meltdown here...."

The blonde girl who happened to be out on the prow of the ship peered through the mist that seemed to cover the entire ocean ahead. "I haven't seen the captain all day........but one thing's for sure......this fog is thick enough to be a wall.....

Fairy Tail had been at sea for a total of 3 days.. And what were they doing in the middle of the ocean you might ask? Well they were on a job of course. And for the first time in a long while, it was actually a job outside of Fiore itself.

But it wasn't that it was a foreign job that made it strange. It was that the job hadn't been posted on the job board back in the guild hall. It had actually been mailed directly to Mikoto's dorm in Academy City. Unusual, since Anti-Skill was always pretty strict about what kind of mail was allowed to pass through the dimensional gateway.

So there Mikoto had been, with her exceed friend Elli and her roommate Kuroko Shirai and a man in a suit had arived at their dorm and given Mikoto the letter without a word of explanation.

And of course when Mikotot opened the letter, she found a job request, specifically asking that she and Fairy Tail come to do some sort of body gaurd job for a princess in a place called Fulmen. And no way could she turn that down....not when the reward was 500,000,000 jewel. Convert that to yen, and she would have around 200,000,000 yen if split 6 ways.

So Mikoto ran all the way to the guild, not even stopping to pause at the dimensional gateway, and Master Markarov gave the okay. So now she, Natsu, Lucy, Nicole, Erza, and Gray, along with Happy and Elli (Nicole came because this would be her first job as a member of Fairy Tail.) were on a ship headed towards the small island country of Fulmen.  And it wasn't just them...........Apparently two other guilds, Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus were also on this venture.....Which made Mikoto think that whoever this princess was, she must have been in serious danger to be handing out three rewards of 500,000,000 jewel.

The cabin door of the ship opened up, and out flew a pink cat with wings and a light blue dress. Elli flew over to Mikoto and sat on her head. "Hey Mikoto. I just saw the captain.......I think he said we were going to make land in a few minutes...."

"YEEAAAAHH!!!" shouted Natsu. "FINALLY, WE'RE HERE!!!"

"Wait! Natsu!" Mikoto exclaimed. "The captain said we would be there in a few minutes, not that we were actually-"

Before Mikoto could finish, Natsu jumped off the edge of the ship laughing joyously. A splash could be heard as Natsu yelled out in surprise. "AAAAHHHH!!! Why is the land here so wet!?"