Epilogue

"So...what do you think?" Aleister Crowley said from within his tank as he and and Motoharu Tsuchimikado watched the footage of the crowning ceremony on the screens that surrounded the interior of the windowless building.

"I think you just lost your oppertunity to dissect Hope Ellendiel." said Tsuchimikado. "Not that I'm complaining."

"Well, something more interesting has come up anyways." said Aleister. "Zeref is back."

"I actually find that more disturbing then interesting." said Tsuchimikado as he adjusted his shades without a single sign of emotion. "You do realize that means war is going to be breaking out soon."

"Of course.." said Aleister. "Why do you think I have started speeding up the production process of our...other assets..."

"Those tanks and mechs are a bit much." said Tsuchimikado. "What are you trying to kill in this war, Godzilla?"

"Close." said Aleister. "You see, Dravis isn't too fond of me...and it's best one be prepared."

"True enough." said Tsuchimikado. "Though I'd think it would be better to place our hopes into a bit more of a subtle weapon then weapons of war."

"You misunderstand." said Aleister smiling slightly. "I already have one puppet on the field whose proving quite useful."

"Misaka." said Tsuchimikado. "I thought I warned you about using her."

"She has done nothing to trouble my plans so far." said Aleister. "I see no reason to let my marrionette go to waste."

"Be careful." said Tsuchimikado. "That marrionette could also be a ticking time bomb. "You'll blow away your own hands...and then where will you be without those hands to manipulate your other marrionettes?"

"Easy, I'll use my teeth." said Aleister. "Oh the risks of plans and gamble of chance..what a glorious game it is."

"In case you haven't noticed." said Tsuchimikado. "Gamblers tend to lose everything."

Magic Council, Secret Court Hearing.

Doranbalt of the Rune Knights didn't like hearings. They always ended taking up a long time, and the criminals were usually able to cut a petty deal with the court. However, this time things were different.

As the scar faced man stood by his long time friend Lahar and watched the trial that was about to begin, a nagging unease went about his mind.

These were going to be the first ever members of the dark guild Hydra Head to have ever been captured and tried before a court of law. Ever since the first incident where Fairy Tail had gone after Black Whisper and then disappeared for a time before the Rainbow Gate was opened, the Magic Council had been trying without luck to capture Hydra Head.

However, all the attempts had ended in abject failure. The members were either too strong or too good at hiding. While the lucky ones wouldn't be able to find a clue or sign of any of the lower ranked members, the less lucky ones would either not return or be carried back in pieces. Before Aqualas's death at the hands of Gray Fullbuster, tens of thousands of Rune Knights had been ruthlessly murdured by the Water God Slayer.

The ones who were unlucky enough to be sent after Diablo Etwatia, had their souls consumed and turned into one of his numerous ferocious skeleton minions. And the few members who went after Noiress Blackout, had thier heads mailed back in crates addressed to the Council.

And Gore Beastwalker never left anything left to bury. And if he did, it usually looked like the leftovers of a large bear's meal.

But now, finally, thanks to the events that happened in the kingdom of Fulmen, two members of Hydra Head were about to stand trial and give up the information that was sorely needed.