Gore Beastwalker, A Real Beast Among Men

"Come on..keep moving!!" Lyon said as he supported the injured Chelia Blendy through the wrecked streets of Fulmen.

"W-we underestimated him." said Chelia. "How can somebody take so many hits...and brush it off like it's nothing?"

"The important thing now is to get to where Jura is." said Lyon. "Right now, he's the only guy I can think of that would be able to-"

"CRASSSSHHHH!!!!" There was an explosion of rock and dust as Gore Beastwalker burst through several buildings and stood in Lyon's way.

"How annoying.." said Gore. "I can't believe I had to chase you all this way...stupid. You two are nothing like the one who defeated me...that Laxus could have put up a fight..why couldn't he have come?"

"Jeez.." said Lyon. "Isn't this guy one hell of a complainer..."

Gore lumbered forward and raised his fist. "Massive Quake of The Earth God!!"

Gore slammed his fist against the ground, causing a black shockwave to erupt from the earth and shake the ground with tremendous power. Lyon and Chelia were both blasted back by the powerful move.

"Darn it.." said Lyon.."Why can't I summon magic anymore?"

"He's driven us to our limits.." said Chelia. "Erza said once that happens, Gore can drain the magic out of us and add it to his own."

"You are correct Sky God Slayer.." said Gore. "I am ashamed to have fought you though...for a God Slayer...you were pathetically weak."

Gore raised his fist. "Die..and assault me with this boring fight no more."

Gore brought his fist down like a speeding freight train. However, there was the sound fists hitting rock, as two iron hard rock pillars erupted in front of Gore's fist and protected Lyon and Chelia from harm.

"What?" said Gore. "What is this?"

"It's called the old switcheroo." said a voice from behind Gore. "I'm your opponent now."

Gore turned around to find Jura Neekis walking towards him, bathed in a powerful magic aura and emitting a pressure that shook the ground with every step.

"Iron Rock Jura..." said Gore. "Your magic energy...it seems similar to Laxus...most intriguing..."

"I hear you like to fight powerful opponents." said Jura. "Well so do I... In fact, I'm currently feeling very excited about this particular fight. Your skin itself, I can see it's more durable then even my Iron Rock Pillars."

"So you aren't prone to underestimating your opponent.." said Gore. "And to top it off, you are a Wizard Saint...very well, I shall gladly accept your challenge."

In a lightning quick move that should have been way too much for his size, Gore moved in on Jura and let out an earth shattering punch at his face. Jura moved forward and blocked the punch with a punch of his own.

A shockwave erupted in between the two fists as the magic energy in the air began to make a trembling noise.

"Iron Rock Wall!!" A bunch of closely packed rock pillars erupted in front of Gore as he prepared his attack.

"Beast Run of The Earth God!!" Gore shoulder tackled the wall, leaving black shockwaves in the wake of his feet as he charged. The Iron Rock Wall shattered the moment it made contact with Gore's shoulder.

Gore looked around the rubble, but Jura had dissapeared. Suddenly, Jura came up from behind Gore and thrust his two fingers at Gore. Immediately, a gathering of massive boulders soared at Gore and smashed him against the ground.