Chapter 7~~Macon

I woke up to find the group surrounding Daryl's truck, and Daryl's arms around me. My face turned red and they laughed.

"Why are y'all standing round my truck?" Daryl said with a sleepy voice, giving he just woke up, and can I just say, it was hot.

"Oh just seeing what you two were up to" Glenn said.  "Seems like you two are a lot closer then friends"

"Were just friends" I said, sitting up. "We were on opposite sides on the truck but I was cold and Daryl let me sleep by him like when my brother got drunk and he let me stay at his house"

"Why would you have to stay at his house, if your brother was drunk?"

"Greg ended up sleeping at my house, but before I left he tried to force himself on me"

"Okkk" everyone walked away and I jumped over the side on the truck and put the blankets in my truck.

"Think they've figured it out?"

"Maybe Glenn. Everyone else seems like the have no idea"

"Ok"

"You know, your sleepy voice, it sounds sexy" i said to him.

He whispers in my ear "well your always sexy"

"Shut up" I cover my face.

We climbed into my truck and drove to Macon.

~a few hours later~

"It's so bad. There's the store" we stopped in front of my parents store.

Everyone climbed out of the trucks. "A few of us will go in, make sure it's safe. It'll be me, Shane, Georgia, Glenn, and Daryl. Georgia and Daryl will be in charge while we're here because they know the town best" Rick said.

I nodded. "So this is the store my parents owned. I know for sure my sister is dead. My dad was sick. And if my brother is here, let me deal with him. I would prefer y'all let me put my family down" I showed them a picture. "This was taken a few days before Daryl, Merle and, I left"

"We should probably stay quiet here" Daryl said. I pulled out my knife and banged on the door. Nothing. We opened the door and it stunk. A few people threw up. I walked in first, to find a lot of dead people, through the head. I ran straight to my parents office in the back. "Georgia come back!" Daryl yelled to me and chased after me

"Mom?! Dad?! Greg?!" I heard something banging on the door. I opened the door and killed the two walkers, my mom and Greg. I fell to my knees and cried.

"Georgia-" Daryl sat by me "we'll bury them promise"

"Thank you" I said and held my moms hand. I took her ring and added it to the chain that had Loretta and Juan's rings on. I'm gonna find my dad and add his. I walked into the office and found my dad dead, but he had already turned. I took his ring and did the same with his.

I found a picture of my parents and me when I was born. I took it then walked back out by everyone.

"It's clear. I'm gonna go bury 3 people, and help you guys when I'm done. Grab as much food, water, and medical supplies as you can" I walked back in the store and picked up my mom and Greg.

"Want some help?" Glenn and T said.

"Sure" Glenn took Greg and t took my dad. We walked outside and to their house. Daryl was there and there were three holes.

"Thank you Daryl" we laid each body in a hole and Daryl and I buried them. When we were done he walked up to me and hugged me

"You ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I mean my two families are dead but that happens now."

"Sorry. You have anything to remember them?"

I showed him the picture and I pulled the chain out from under my shirt. "Yea."

"You got their rings?"

"Yea"

"Why?"

"Because I always loved Martha's ring and never saw my Mom's"

"Ok well lets go help get the food and stuff." Then he whispered "we can head back to our houses and find something for memorabilia " he smiles.

"Ok" I smiled.

~a few hours later~

"Come on Daryl" we ran to our houses.

"Your not going to win"

I ran up to my fence and stoped, crouching down "why are there so many walkers" I whispered to Daryl.

"Don't know" we heard gun shots coming from towards the city and the walkers started to wonder off.

"Your house or mine first?"

"Yours?"

"Ok" we ran to my house and I opened the door. And we walked in. "It's kinda like we were together before any of this happened" i walked into my room, him following me, and I grabbed some clothes. "Turn around please Dixon"

"Why can't I look? It's not like I haven't seen you before"

My face turned red "uuuugggghhhh" I face the opposite way as him and pull off my shirt and unclasp my bra. I pull on a sports bra, zipping it up because there's a zipper in front, I pulled on my t-shirt, and a flannel over it. Then Daryl walked up and moved my hair and flannel out of the way, kissing my neck.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" He asked

"Depends"

"How'd you get those scars on your back"

"Oh, uh, well, um...."

"You don't have to tell me" I turned around a faced him.

"Juan believed children didn't learn from mistakes if they didn't get beat....."

He kissed me "it's alright now" he placed a hand on my hip and the other on my check

"I know." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He kissed me, and he pulled off my flannel, then ripped my shirt off, literally. I unbuttoned his shirt, and pulled it off.

"Daryl, if we are gonna do this" I opened a drawer and handed him the condom "we can't forget this"

He looked at the condom and threw it somewhere. "If you become pregnant, we will figure it out."

I smiled and we had some fun.