Chapter 14~~you're the only one

Just a heads up, things get a little weird about halfway through. No smut, just some Georgia Daryl fighting, her saying some stuff, leads to sex, blah blah blah.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~

"So Maggie, you think when your dad is done with Carl he can take off my splint?"

"Sure. I'll have him check it out"

"Thank you." I smiled and Daryl and I walked outside.

"You sure you should be walking?" He asked, worried.

"I'm fine." I smiled at him "so I never asked you, how do I look?"

He leaned down and whispered in my ear "you look really hot, but would look better with it off"

"Not here Daryl... somewhere safe"

"Our tent? Later tonight? I set it up far way from the others"

"Maybe." I bit my lip.

"Don't be a tease" he growled at me

"Oh shut up" I started to run, sure I had a limp but I ran. I hid behind lee "shhh Daryl doesn't know I'm hiding here" I whispered to him and Clem.

He nodded slightly.

"Lee, which way did Georgia go?"

"Towards your tent"

He started to ran towards our tent but turned and he came up behind me, picking me up. He then whispered to me "bad girl. What happens to bad girls?" He reminded me of my dad when I did something bad. Then I imagined my dad standing there, hold me up so I could run.

"Let go of me!" I started to cry "let go of me!"

Lee pried me out of Daryl's arms, setting me down. I crawled a distance away and cried in a corner. I watched as lee slapped Daryl. I heard them fighting

"What did you do to her to make her afraid of you, Daryl!"

"I don't know!"

I watched as more people from the group pulled them apart, Lori and Andrea walked over to me. "You ok?"

I whispered "I saw my dad.... he was asking what we do to bad girls.... I saw my dad instead of Daryl."

Lori hugged me "honey your dad is dead"

"I know... every time I was bad he'd call me bad girl. He'd whip me. Beat me. Throw me around. Rape me when my mom wasn't around..." I wiped off the tears... then I saw Daryl's feet by mine.

"Not the time Daryl" Andrea said.

"I heard what she said. I want to talk with her"he replied.

"They are staying if you want to talk to me" I said

"Fine"

"Go. You've only got 10 minutes"

"Did you really see your dad in me?"

"Yes Daryl! My dad always said 'bad girl. What happens to bad girls?'" I looked up at him, I wanted to keep crying and get rid of him. "He punished me afterwards every time!"

"It's alright Georgia, I would never-" I cut him off

"Then why'd you say it!"

"I was joking! You ran and hid so I was joking!"

"It was a really bad joke considering I told you about him! I trusted you!" I stood up, and I slapped his face, then I started to punch him, it didn't do a thing, but I just kept punching him, tears streaming down my face

He grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug "i am so very sorry" I cried into his chest.

I stood on my tippy toes and whispered into his ear "you can punish me anytime you want, as long as we're safe, of course"

"Hey Georgia, would you like me to examine your leg?"

Hershel asked me. I turned to him and replied "yes Mr. Greene"

"How many times do I need to tell you, just call me Hershel" he said when I sat down.

"Probably about 100 more times" I smiled "I'm kidding Hershel" I've known him for two weeks and he's exactly what I always wanted from a dad. My third day here i accidentally called him dad and corrected myself quickly.

He was examining my leg "I've seen you walking and running, other then a little limp, your leg seems fine." He smiled at me

"Thank you for everything Da-hershel" he pulled the wrap off my leg then the splint.

"You about to call me dad again?" He chucked "you know, I don't mind. You remind me of my girls"

"I still can't call you my dad, I might call you Hershey though" I smiled. "I don't think it's right for me to call you that. Thank you for your hospitality Hershel" I stood up. He walked into the house and I walked with Daryl, we were pretty far away from the group.

"So about that punishing thing? Were you sure?"

"Yes" I turned and stood in front of him, then I stood on my toes and whispered "you are the only one who I want to fuck me rough, and punish me if I do wrong" when I went to my normal height I ran my hands down his neck and I dragged him into the woods.

"Are you 100% sure?"

"Yes daddy~" I teased with a cute voice then I looked at him seriously.  "But if you do punish me, don't tear off my clothing. Please"

He started to kiss me I pulled off my shirt and flannel, along with my jeans. He had pulled off his shirt and I fumbled with his belt, he grabbed my hands "no" is all he said as he undressed him and I fully

~some chitty chitty bang bang later~ (comment if I made you laugh)

"Thank you for punishing me daddy~" I pulled on my clothes and he pulled on his. I fixed my hair, pulling back into a pony tail. We killed a few squirrels, that way we can say we were hunting, not fucking in the middle of the woods.

We walked out of the woods with the squirrels and everyone looked at us confused, then Rick walked up "where were you?! You didn't-"

"We went hunting" I said.

"Yea" Daryl replied.

"Tomorrow Daryl, your helping look for Sophia, if you'd like"

"Can I help?" I asked

"Carol doesn't want you too"

"So I can't help because the stupid bitch doesn't want me too?!"

"Calm down Georgia"

"I won't calm down rick! You can tell her to call me Maria! I'm not Georgia to her. I'm Maria to her. " I glared at her, I knew she heard me "and if she calls me different, lock me up, kill me, do what ever, because if she calls me Georgia, I will personally kill her" I walk over to mine and Daryl's tent, walking in and laying on my blankets/sleeping bag. After a little bit, Daryl walks in and moves his make-shift bed next to mine. I curl up next to him, drifting quickly off to sleep.