Chapter 8~~flashbacks

Just a warning, there is gonna be some smut/sex/fluff/whatever you call it, and some touchy subjects. There's 4 different flashbacks, each with both touchy subjects and smut. Feel free to skip this chapter.

Age 16-flashback
"Maria Georgia Lopez! Get your ass down here!" My father yelled. I was in the middle of cleaning my wounds from the last beating, belt marks down my arm.

"Coming daddy" he only ever used my full name when mom was gone, he told me if I didn't call him daddy I would be punished. I ran down.

"Good girl" I walked up to him. "Your mother and sister don't get home tell next week. Clothes off, now. Slowly"

Both my and my sister were adopted. She was adopted two months ago. She and I had a lot of bruises. I peeled my clothes off slowly.

"Good. A little faster"

I pulled my clothes off and was left on my bra and panties. "What would you like me to do daddy?" If you can't tell already, he forces me to have sex with him, give him blow jobs, allow him to touch me how a father shouldn't, stuff like that. If I broke the rules, he'd force himself on me. I was nine the first time. I'm counting down the days to when I leave this house.

"Your going to suck my dick, allow me to make you cum, 5 times, just my touching you, then I'll fuck you for about and hour and half, or two hours. Depends how bad you are. If your really bad, I WILL fuck you tell tomorrow morning and you will not be able to walk"

"Ok daddy"

He pulled down his pants "you do bad if you make me cum well you are sucking"

"Ok...."

I started to suck and lick and suck and lick and after a few minutes I tasted his pre-cum.

I released from him. "Daddy, do you wish for me to remove my bra and panties?"

"Now" I pulled of my bra and panties. He grabbed me and threw me down. He slammed his fingers into me and sucked on my clit. "Stay quiet and you'll be rewarded. Moaning and rubbing your breasts will get you in trouble, unless I tell you you can. Screaming my name and swearing are alright"

I bit my lip trying to keep myself from moaning, but then he got me to my peak "holy fucking shit! Keep it up daddy!" I screamed. This happened 15 more times in the next 30 minutes. I hated it but it felt so good.

"You can moan for the next part. You better not be able to walk tomorrow, because I told you 5 times. Not 16!" Be roughly flipped me over and slammed his dick into my womanhood. He slapped my ass and I grabbed on the the table. He slammed in and Out of me, causing me to moan. I fucking hate this! He came inside of me, deep inside of me.  It he kept going. This went on all night, and can I say, he's a fucking bitch who's fucking me and causing a lot of pain only because he can't get some with mom.

~a few weeks later~

Mom and I went to the doctor yesterday because I was feeling sick. I knew I was pregnant. I have to put the fall on my boyfriend otherwise dad with punish me.

Age 9-flashback
"Dad what are you doing?" Mom had left for a work trip, dad locked my door.

"When you mother isn't around, you call me daddy from no one. You let me have my way or else."

"I don't want to dad. I'm scare-" he threw me down on my bed, then pulled off my clothing. He pulled off his pants and picked me up.

"Neal!"

I did as I told "y-yes dad"

"I'm daddy to you"

"Y-yes daddy"

"You are going to suck on this, this is called a dick."

"How?"

"Rub it. Suck it. Lick it"

"Why?"

"Now!" I grabbed his dick. Rubbing, and sucking, and licking. After a few minutes he pulled it out of my hands and mouth. Picked me up and slammed me on my bed again.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll be fine" he slammed the dick into my private part.

"Mom told me I'm not saposed to let guys touch that area"

"I'm your dad, it's fine"

"Ok?" He started to push in and out, and it hurt. He then pulled out

"Suck until cum comes out" I did as I was told, and it was bitter.

Age 11-flashback
Mom left, I knew was was coming up. Dad's forces me to have sex with him every time she leaves.

"Ready?" I striped down and he came in.

"Yes daddy.."

"Alright" he threw me on the bed and fucked me very hard. It hurt so much.

He started to cum. He came inside. It felt weird.

"What did you do?"

"Oh? I came inside. My sperm cells are inside of you" 

"But isn't that how women get pregnant?"

"Only if they have a period. You do not."

"Ok" he walked away.

Age 13-flashback
Moms gone again. I got my period last week and it ended yesterday. Dad came into my room, ripping off my clothing and throwing me on my floor. .

"Today, I'm going to finger you. Then I'm going to fuck you. And I'll end it with coming inside of you because you are still unable to get pregnant" he doesn't know about my period. Mom said is was her time of the month, it wasn't. 

I nodded and he started to rub his fingers over my clit, then he slammed them into my womanhood. He sucked on my clit. My body started to shake, I knew it was my orgasm.

He stopped right before and slammed himself into me. After a little bit, he came inside then left my room.

~a few weeks later~

"Your pregnant" the doctor said. Dad was shocked. Mom was angry. "But it looks like it may have been rape, due to your only 13"

Mom replied "she's only been around her father"

"Could have happened on her way home from school"

"Ok"

I mumbled "can I talk to you alone doc?"

"Yea. Can you two leave?"

"Yes" my mother said then dragged my dad out.

"What would you like to tell me Maria?"

"It's was my dad. He forced me to have sex with him when I was nine, and now every time mom leaves he forces himself on me. Makes me do stuff"

"Ok. Allow me to call the cops then we will have the cops take care of it"

"Thank you."

"Is he who causes your bruises?"

"Yes" I walked away.

Present
It is the next morning.

"Hey Daryl?"

"Hmm?"

"If I do become pregnant with your baby, there is a high chance we will lose it. I've lost two in the past. Once when I was 16, once while I was 13."

"It's alright" he kissed my forehead. "Let's get back to the group" I nodded and we went back.