Chapter 29~~The Governor's People

We were driving to Woodbury, where we saw all the trucks and people the governor had with him in the attack, dead and abandoned. We killed the few walkers and got the rest in the head. I was looking around for survivors, but didn't find any until.

The sound of banging on a window

I jumped back, and Daryl was there so I ended up jumping into him.

"Hi there" he said and smirked

I smiled "hi"

I heard rick say "it's a woman"

"Did that girl scare you?" Daryl whispered into my ear

"Maybe" I whispered back.

"You're really cute when you get scared"

"Hey lovebirds! Come on! We're going to Woodbury to get some people" Michonne said with a Smile

"Damnit. Why does somebody always ruin our moments" I said loud enough for her to hear

"Oh shush" she climbed into the car and Daryl climbed into the bed. He held a hand out to me. We had to sit with this new lady, damnit.

"My name is Karen by the way" she said to us

"I'm Georgia and this is Daryl"

"How long have you two been together?"

"What makes you think we're together?" I said

"Well, the way you were acting earlier and you are holding hands, and you both have rings"

"We've know each other since before but got together after the dead started rising" I said

"Then she got pregnant" Daryl said "so I found rings while on a run"

"You got pregnant? In this?!" Karen asked

"Yea. Had a beautiful baby boy that looks just like his father here. Named him after my brother in law"

"You have a baby at your camp? Isn't that difficult?"

"The two kids are difficult, sometimes. We run out is formula for them"

"Two babies?! Did you ever breastfeed to keep the babies feed?"

"Only one is mine, but yes, I did. It got to be too much so luckily we found the formula. The other baby's mother didn't make it"

"Oh.. sorry to hear that"

"No need to be. So what happened? Why so many dead?"

"Phillip shot at us. I'm a lone survivor"

"Phillip?"

"The governor"

"Phillip what?"

"Phillip Blake"

"I knew he looked familiar!"

"What?" Daryl said

"He worked with Juan for awhile"

"How did you know who worked with Juan?"

"Who is Juan?"

"He was my adoptive dad" I said to Karen then turned to Daryl "Daryl, he sold me to them sometimes. This man we are dealing with, he hurt me, badly. Worse then Juan"

He hugged me "it's alright. We will kill him"

"Why the hell would you dad do that to you?!" Karen looked at me like I was crazy

"Selling me wasn't as bad as some other things that happened. There was worse"

Daryl kissed the top of me head and we came to a stop. He jumped down and when I climbed up, he grabbed my hips and set me down. "Now you won't get hurt"

I smiled at him and whispered into his ear "you just wanted to touch me"

"You may be right" he whispered back.

"We are on a mission! Stop being lovey dovey!" Rick joked. Daryl looked at them and glared, then he kissed me, roughly "that's it! Georgia you are riding in the cab with Michonne on the way back!"

"She doesn't have to. They are married rick" Michonne said

I decided to joke with him "but daaaadddddd I love him" trying to imitate a teenager

"Georgia, we will talk about this later" Rick said "now stop being lovey dovey"

"But daaaaaaaddddddd I love him" I said as I face the ground and made crying sounds, wiping my eyes a couple times.

He laid his hand on my shoulder "you can be lovey dovey with him later"

"But I want to kiss him now" I whined

"Hey stop crying"

"But I love him" I looked up at him and watched as his face dropped

"You aren't crying" I started to die of laughter.

"No I'm not. Who'd want to be lovey dovey with him" I said jokingly and looked at Daryl. Rick chucked

"That was to far" Daryl said

"You love me" I smiled

"Some days"

"You love me everyday" I leaned into his chest.

"Yea" I felt my feet lift off the ground and I was placed on his back

"I'm tall!" I smiled, everyone but Karen laughed. I pointed towards Woodbury "that way!"

Daryl started to walk that way, following the others, and I was bouncing on his back. I wrapped my arms tightly around him, and he held my legs up with his arms. I laid my head on his shoulder.

He smiled "I love you"

"I love you too" I said then kissed him on the cheek

"How are you"

"Happy" I nuzzled into his neck and I heard him draw in a breathe "how are you?"

"Your here. Im happy" I smiled into his neck "are you comfortable? Or do you want me to put me down"

"Yes Daryl, I am comfortable. No don't put me down" I then whisper "This way I can reach your neck"

"And why do you like that?"

"Because I can do this" I kissed his neck.

"Georgia if you don't stop Daryl will have to put you down" Rick said

"Your not my dad" I replied

"Daryl put her down"

"Nuuuuu please don't" I whined

"I ain't gonna put you down" Daryl said "I don't have to"

I smiled and whispered into his ear "I should find a way to make this up to you"

"Oh? How?" He whispered back

"When we get back, after Everyone is asleep, meet me in the guard tower"

He nodded "alright"

We then stoped and crouched down. I got off his back. Then Karen ran out "Tyrese they are with me"

"Why are you with them?!"

"They saved me. The governor shot at us"

He looked at her with a look Daryl gave me when he was worried "anyone else?"

"All dead"