Chapter 4~~He's Not Who I Expected

Daryl POV
I'm still not sleeping. It's about midnight. This Georgia girl is different. She isn't assuming I'm like my brother. She's nice. She has a great taste in alcohol. I was pulled out of my thoughts though when she said,

"You awake Daryl?"

"Yea. Why ain't ye sleeping"

"I woke up"

"Are ye cold or something?"

"A little, But I'm fine. How come you aren't sleeping?"

"Eh. I was thinking 'bout some stuff"

"Ok. Hey, can you come here?" She's probably a little intoxicated. Who knows how many beers she had. I stood up and walked over to the bed

"Yes darlin?"

She sat up and wrapped her arms around me "thank you" she pulled me down onto the bed next to her. "You can sleep up here"

"No. You should"

"You can to then"

"Do you want that or are you drunk?"

"I want that" she smiled, her face turning a tiny but red, from what I can see.

"Are you sure? I can always-" I tried to sit up but she pulled me back down.

"No."

"Fine" she leaned her head onto my chest and I felt my face heat up. She grabbed shirt.

"You're so nice Daryl. I've loved you since I meet you"

"Darlin, your drunk"

"No I'm not. I am only a little drunk"

"Exactly. You have no idea what your saying darlin."

She pulled herself closer to to me "Daryl. Your nice. I really really like you" she looked up at me.

Georgia POV
I didn't know if it was the alcohol, or if I was just half asleep, but I was just staring into his eyes "can I kiss you?" I said.

"Georgia, you're drunk"

"Please"

"You're drunk darlin"

"Why do you call me darlin?"

"I don't know" he smirked.

"Ok" I smiled at him then gave him a peck on the cheek. Then I curled up next to him on the bed, falling asleep.

Daryl POV
Welp. Now I'm in her clutches and I ain't gonna move so she can sleep.

~next morning~

Georgia had woke up before I had and was at her house before Merle was awake too.

Georgia POV
"How drunk was I?" Greg said as I walked into the door.

"You tried to force yourself on me"

"Oh... Where were you?"

"Daryl invited me to stay there after I closed your door and ran outside so you would stop"

"You did what?! You stayed there?! Did the hurt you? Did they touch you?"

"I slept" I liked trying to make sure he wouldn't find out a bout me kissing him or sleeping with Daryl.

"Where?"

"Daryl gave me his bed and he went to sleep on the floor"

"Ok. Anything else happen?"

"No."

"Ok. I'll go ask him" Greg charged out the door towards Daryl, who was now outside. I followed him "Greg. STOP"

"What did you do to her Daryl Dixon!"

"Nothing. Darlin, what's he talking about" Daryl said

"I couldn't get away with lying to him about us sleeping together. Greg, he slept by me, but I asked him. I was drunk, not half as drunk as you though." I told Greg. "Nothing happened. I promise"

"I want to hear it from him"

"Nothing happened. God are you crazy? I wouldn't do anything to her if she didn't want me to"

"Greg. You need to leave"

"Fine." Greg said then stormed away.

"You'd thinks he's your brother."

"Watch as I go into work tomorrow and get told, 'oh yea, Georgia, meet your brother Greg'"

"After what he did last night, that would be akward as fuck"

"Yes. Very"

The next day

"Georgia Kent. Greg Kent. Come into my office now please" my father said over the loudspeakers.

I walked into the office to find Greg, my mother, and father in the office. "Hello."

"I'd like to know what the hell Greg, your brother, did to you the other night?"

"He's my brother?! My brother forced himself on me?!"

"Well, a man bit your sister and she's running a fever"

"What?!"

"And Greg said it was your fault for keeping him from home"

"Ok. Mom, if I may call you that, he was drunk. Greg, tell the truth. You were drunk tried to force yourself on me and Daryl was nice and let me stay at their house. Then you, Greg, attacked Daryl because you thought something happened between us"

"Yea. That happened so what?" Greg said.

"Ok Greg. Go home. Georgia, stay here for a minute" mom said

"Yes ma'am" I replied and Greg stormed out, cursing under his breath.

"People are dying"

"From What?"

"A bite, like what your sister got. They die then come back. Go to the city Georgia. Take some friends. Go to the safe place there."

"What about you?"

"Your father and I will stay here with Greg. We'll hold a safe haven here. Your father got bite, but we cut the limb off. Do that if someone gets bit in an arm or leg. I've seen videos, go for the brain"

"Got it. Thank you mother" I hugged her and she handed me three backpacks, one of food, one of water, and one of clothes and other nessarities, bathroom stuff "be safe"

"There's a couple bags of medical supplies and other things in your truck for you"

"Thank you" she nodded and I left. I drove to daryl and Merle's house then jumped out of the truck and banged on their door.

No answer "Daryl I know your in there I see your truck!" He opened the door.

"Yes Georgia?"

I told him about what my mother said. "You've seen the news I'm guessing, right?" He nodded "please can you Merle come with me. My mom gave me a bunch of food water and other things. She told me to get y'all since you are my only friend but I figured you'd want your brother with"

"Already been ready to leave. Had a dead thing come by earlier, a man from in town, and he tried to attack me. I killed him. Merle's in truck ready. You get what you need out of your house then honk your horn. We'll lead"

"Ok" I nodded and ran to my house. I threw a bunch of cloths, tampons/pads, because those are nessary, and a picture of my family. I grabbed a few blankets, my pillow, and a sleeping bag. I run outside, throw those in my truck then grab a tent. I throw that in and hop in the truck. I honk the horn and we start driving.