Chqpter 28~~a new hope

*~Daryl~*

Damn last night was fun. I smiled and I started to run my hands threw Georgia's hair. We were so close right now, and we didn't get dressed after what our fun night last night.

"Mmm morning Daryl" she said sleepily.

"Morning Darlin" I smiled, moving her hair, and kissed her neck.

"Daryl. We have work to do today"

"That can wait" I said and kept kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Didn't you leave enough marks on me?"

"Nope"

"Can we at least get dressed?"

"Fine" she stood up and walked over to our pile of clothes, she then threw mine at me, but not my vest. She started to get dressed, but as I was working on pulling my pants on and she was pulling her shirt on, Glenn yelled up

"You two coming?"

I walked to the door and looked at him confused why he was wondering that then yelled back "what?" Pulling my belt threw the buckle.

"You two coming down to help clean the yard?"

"Oh. Yea. Be down in a minute" Georgia yelled. I looked behind me at her, as she pulled her shirt the rest of the way down. We shut the door and finished getting dressed, and she had my vest on. "We gonna get revenge on him and Maggie one day?"

"Of course" I smirked and looked at her "have fun explaining that" I pointed to her neck, which had a mark, that could be seen, on it.

"Damn it Daryl" she said and we ran down the stairs. She jumped over the railing when we were close to the bottom to beat me out of the tower

*~Georgia~*

We had killed all the walkers and were discussing a plan to get back at the governor

"Ok. So Georgia, Daryl, myself, and Michonne are going to go to Woodbury" Rick said "and if Glenn and Maggie want to, they can join in"

"If Georgia and Daryl are going, someone needs to watch their baby." Maggie said

"Well Georgia isn't going" Daryl said

"I'm going, unless you want me to stay with the baby?" I asked Maggie.

"I love taking care of him" Maggie said "go ahead" I nodded and thanked her. Daryl just glared at us. Maggie and Glenn walked off.

"We will leave in about 20 minutes" rick said. Daryl and I walked to get out weapons.

"Your not going" he said

"Daryl I want to" I replied and I looked at him and said in a childish voice "don't you want me to be happy?"

"Yes I do Darlin but I don't like it when you put yourself in danger"

"I'm not putting myself in danger. It'll be fine"

"Why are you so difficult?"

"You still love me" I grabbed his hand "you know. I should find you a ring since you found me one"

"You don't have to. Already got one"

"Where"

"Here" he reached into the pocket of his vest, which I was still wearing, and pulled out the ring, sliding it on.

"Yay" I smiled and hugged him, he hesitantly hugged back "why do you hesitate when I hug you?"

"Afraid I could hurt you. Your so tiny"

"Oh shush" I stopped hugging him

"Hey"

"Straw"

"I was enjoying that hug"

"Apologize"

"For what?"

"For calling me tiny"

"I'm sorry your tiny" I glared at him then hugged him but let go quickly.

"We need to go"

"Fine. Can I at least have my vest back?"

"No" I smiled and ran to the truck we were taking, then hid behind Michonne "help me"

"What do I get?"

"I'll let you feed Merle"

"And??"

"You can hold him for as long as you want"

"Deal"

I watched as Daryl walked up and asked rick and Michonne "anybody see a midget with my vest on?"

"No" rick said, he didn't see me hide

"I think she went that way" Michonne pointed at his motorcycle.

"You two better not be hiding her" he ran that way. I came out from behind Michonne and jumped into the bed of the truck, laying down

"Put the tarp over me" they nodded and did so, also making it so I had a hole to breathe

After a little bit I heard Daryl come back "i can't find her" he said sarcastically.

"Hey. It's not our fault. She may be short but she's a fast person" Michonne said.

"Oh. I know" he climbed into the bed of the truck, nearly stepping on me. "So what's under the tarp?"

I covered my mouth

"weapons" rick says and grabbed a gun from above my head then put it back.

"Is that so? So if I grab here" he grabbed the gun I layer on my arm "I should pull out a gun?"

"Yea"

He pulled it out "geez. She's somewhere" he laid down, his arms were crossed under his head, on my crotch area. "This almost feels human"

"Nah. Your crazy" Michonne said

Slowly, I sat up, and when I got the top half of my body uncovered I leaned down over his face, my hair surrounded his face "hi Dar"

"Hi Darlin"

I closed the space and kissed him quickly "well, what are we waiting for? Let's go ki- I mean find the governor."

"Ok. But move out from in between all the guns" Daryl said "then we can go"

"You need to move Dixon" he moved his head and I stood up, then I sat on the driver's side of the bed, and Daryl moved up by me. I tangled my fingers with his. Michonne and rick where in the cab.

"Hey Dar?"

"Yes?"

"Can I get you a knife if I find one, on a run I mean"

"Why?"

"Because I want to"

"Sure. Anything else?"

"I'm going to find two. Put my name on one and your name on the other. Each in a half heart" I looked at him

"And I'll get your name and you'll have mine?"

"Yea. I thought it'd be nice, just in case on of us lose the other running from somewhere"

"You're not going to die"

"Neither are you. I'm going to protect you"

He chucked "I'll protect you Darlin"

He kissed my hand and I leaned my head on his shoulder "think we'll get new people?"

"Maybe"

_____\
MAY BE WHILE TELL NEXT UPDATE!