Chapter 25~~Andrea wants to talk

https://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadAMC/videos/2126252147400932/

Happy 100 episodes TWD.

Enjoy kawaii potatoes
~~~~~~~~~
I look at Daryl, still feeling like it's a dream. I smile at him. We just escaped everyone and are up here.

"So...."

"Yes?"

"Is this like our honeymoon?" I smiled

"Sure" he shrugged.

I crawled over to him "so, what do you want to do?"

"What do you want to do?"

I smiled and kissed him, tangling my fingers into his hair. Soon we were undressed.

~the next morning~

"Hey Daryl! Georgia! There's someone here who wants to talk to us!" We woke and scattered around. I pulled on my clothes and Daryl opened the door, shirt less and doing his belt

"We will be down in ten minutes!" He yelled back. I saw rick just chuckle and turn away, there was also Maggie who gave me a thumbs up. Baby must still be sleeping. I shook my head and finished buttoning up my shirt.  I picked up Daryl's vest and slipped it on. "Georgia. Give me my vest"

"Give me got shot" it went down to like mid thigh on me.

"Georgia" he pulled his shirt over is head. He handed me my ring and I slipped it on.

"Nope" I took of running down the stairs and he chased after me. I hid behind rick. "Help me rick"

"With-" he looked down at me "you took Daryl's vest?"

"Yep. Now he's chasing me. Help meee"

"Fine"

"Rick. Move" Daryl said

"Why?"

"Georgia, give me my vest"

"Nuuuuuu" I ran again. I hid in a cell.

"Georgia.... I want my vest" Carol walked in. I shushed her and told her to tell Daryl she saw me go upstairs.

"Upstairs" she said. He ran up the stairs and I ran back outside.

"Glenn. Maggie. Hide me" Maggie looked at me.

"Daryl wants his vest back?" She asked I nodded. They helped hide me.

Daryl ran out. And walked up.

"Where is she?"

"Guard tower" he went that way and I took off to the meeting, where I found Andrea. I stood between Rick and Hershel. Daryl walked in looking defeated. I smiled.

"So what is it you want andrea?"

"Governor wants to talk"

"So he sent you?"

"Yes but only because he wants to talk"