Chapter 18~~the farm? Its gone

I sat in the tree tell I heard rustling. Then I saw Daryl

"Darlin? Where are you?"

"Go away Daryl" he looked up at me.

"It's not your fault"

"Yes it is. I left her"

"And if you hadn't left her you probably would have been in that barn with her" I climbed down and he hugged me "it's not your fault."

I dug my face into his chest. "I left her. Now Carol is going to hate me forever" I looked up at him. He whipped away my tears, then picked me up. He carried me to our tent and left me there to go talk with rick and them, but he took all my weapons that way I couldn't harm myself.

Daryl POV
"How's she doing?" Rick asked me

"Georgia feels like it's her fault" I answered.

"It is!" Carol said.

"If she would have stayed with Sophia, she might have been in there with Her" I told Carol.

"So what. Not like she's a help to us. She won't be able to do basically anything due to that baby."

"Carol, shut up. She tried to help your daughter. She tried. Now she feels bad enough"

"I don't care!" Carol just stormed off.

"Did you take her weapons just in case she tries anything?"

"Yes rick. I should be with her right now, but you and Shane need to get Hershel. He drove off. Beth needs him right now" I looked at Maggie "any ideas where your dad would be?"

"The town bar?"

"I check there. Daryl you make sure nothing happens to anyone"

"Will do" rick and Shane left after a little bit and I went back by Georgia.

When I walked into the tent she tackled me, and sat on top of me, her legs straddling my waist.

"Hi dar" she smiled.

"Whatcha doing darlin?"

"Oh nothing~" I looked at her

"You realize your sitting on me?"

"Yep" she leaned down and kissed me.

"Did you find alcohol somewhere?"

"No. If I did I couldn't drink it"

"Don't tell me this is a mood swing?"

"I don't know" she giggled

I sat up, her now on my lap. I whispered in her ear "you know, when we find time, I'm going to have to punish you"

"For what daddy~"

"Teasing me" I bit her ear slightly.

"Oh please daddy~? I can't wait" I smirked, then kissed her

I sat her down on the make-shift bed we shared "oh. And if I catch you touching yourself, you don't want to know what will happen"

"Oh?" She smirked and ran her hand down her body. Then she brought both of her hands up to her breasts, moving them around. I grabbed her hands and held them behind her. "We are going into the forest later"

She bit her lip and nodded. I kissed her and walked out.

I spent a sometime walking around but then rick got back. They had Hershel and some unknown man in the back. We locked up the unknown man.