Chapter 9~~macon is gone.

Last time on an unexpected turn:
"Daryl, if I do get pregnant, we might lose it. I lost one at 13 and one at 16. There's a high chance."

"It's alright. Let's get back"

The chapter
We got back to everyone else.

"Where were you two georgia?" Lori asked me.

"Our house. Enjoying a couple cold ones. I had a few left in my house"

"Suuurreee"

"Uuuggghhhh your bothersome Lori" I walked away.

~a few hours later~

"Walkers" daryl said. He pulled me under a car. And we waited. When they cleared out we ran to the pharmacy, mainly because we heard yelling. We climbed the fence and entered the building to find two children, 3 women, 4 men.

"Doug you forgot to lock the fucking door!" An angry old man said

"Who's to say I didn't pick the lock" I said

"Or we may have had keys" Daryl said.

"Daryl?" Some tall black man said (trying not to be racist)

"Do I know you?"

"We went to school together. I lived next door."

"Lee?"

"Hey man." He turns to old mean guy "this man is my friend.  You may not trust me and my group, but you can trust him"

Then a little girl screamed. There was a ducking walker, in the fucking bathroom. Lee, he tried to get to her but fell. I ran and stabbed the walker.

"Thank you."

I nodded and knelt down to the girls height. "You alright?"

"Yea. What's your name?"

"It's Georgia"

"Nice to meet you Georgia. I'm clementine. Thank you" she hugged me and ran over to lee.

"You her dad?" I asked lee.

"Naw. I found her alone in a tree house"

"Tree houses are a good idea. The things can't get you then" clementine said.

I nodded and went to a corner.

Daryl's POV
"Why did she walk away like that?" Lee asked

"She's like that man. she just wants to be alone, most likely."

"Just like you" he nudged me and winked

"You trying to play match maker now? Like a little school girl?"

"Shut up"

Georgia POV
All I see in that girl is my sister... I watched her die. I could have stopped it! I could have! I walked into a corner and laid my head in my hands, and just let the tears flow out.

After about an hour or so carol and Andrea came over by me.

"You alright Georgia?" Carol said

I whipped away the tears. "I'm fine"

"No your not"

"I said I'm fine!" Carol walked away.

"You are not fine Georgia. Do I need to get rick? Katija (sorry if it's spelt wrong for those of you huge tell tale fans) might be able to help? God so help me I will get Daryl"

"I'm fine Andrea. Just fine!" I was almost yelling at this point

"Shut her up" the angry old man, who's name I heard is Larry.

"Shut up old man. If you can't tell she's fucking crying." Andrea said to him.

"Shut her the fuck up, or I will!" He points rick's gun at my forehead.

"Do it. I've had a fucked up life anyway!" I stand up and the man follows the gun with my head. "You cant! Your a fucking pansy who hasn't gone through shit! I was raped every fucking time my mother left the house! I learned I was adopted from my best friend! I've had 2 miscarriages. Been through abuse!" I pushed the man back and rick took his gun back. "And now everything I loved is dead. At least you have your daughter" I walked to the back office and slammed the door behind me.

Daryl POV
"So, uh, who wants to go talk to her?" Glenn asked.

"Give her time" katija said.

Larry and Lilly went and talked in the corner. I walked over to them.

"What do you want?!" Lilly asked

"Tell your father to leave her the fuck alone. She hasn't had a father who didn't abuse her, who didn't rape her, who was her real dad, ever. She meet her real dad then found him dead a week later." I walked away and into the office with lee and clementine, who wanted to help.

Georgia POV
I heard the door open and I whipped my eyes of the tears.

"What do you want?" I said.

"We came to help" Daryl said, and sat next to me. Clementine sat next to Gina me lee stood awkwardly in the back.

"Who says I want your help? How could you understand?"

"Clem, please leave the room for a minute. Go play with duck, carl, and Sophia please" lee said and she left, after giving me a hug.

"I watched my father kill my sister. Juan was horrible to her. She took the fall for me when something wasn't done. She wasn't much older then Clementine. We were both adults before we were children." Daryl pulled me closer to him

"Lee can vouch for me. I was abused by my dad after my mom died. He was always drunk. Then I meet lee. He provided me an escape, helped me through those tough times" he smiled.

"I have two different names" I told lee "Maria Lopez, the name I tell the people I either hate or am gonna kill, and Georgia Kent. My birth name" I smiled "I hated being called Maria the slut, that's the 'amazing' name people came up with for me. All because I got pregnant when I was 13" I chucked a little "they are all dead now"

"You didn't?" Lee asked

"Oh, no no no, see when on my second to last day, I was sick, everyone but me and the principle where dead. I still graduated with the lowest grades though" we all laughed. Daryl hugged me.

"I'll leave." Lee walked out

"You 100% sure your alright?"

"Not really but I want to go apologize to Larry"

"He had it coming" I smiled and he stood, then pulling me up. I hugged him quickly and we left the office, just to find everyone running out of the pharmacy and too the cars. We left Macon and I watched out the back window as Daryl drove my truck.

{end of chapter}

I hope you all enjoyed. If you've seen the first game, they've already gone to Hershel's farm, but that's not how it's gonna be in this. A lot has happened. Still open for walker/short lived characters if y'all want to be part of it, but you do have to read the whole thing from chapter one. Everyone skips to when they meet Daryl.

Anyway I will see you squirrels next time,

Your friend kawaiipotatokyler.