Chapter 34~~Claimed

I was walking aimlessly alone in the woods, looking for Daryl, and/or the rest of the group.

At night I hid In trees or abandoned houses, hoping to find Daryl. I followed the tracks, trying to get to this terminus place.

Next thing, I was hunting. I would hunt as I looked for a place to stay. A only ate leaves for days, with the occasional rabbit or squirrel, and if I was lucky, an owl. I prepared the food so it would last and I continued on.

But one day, I shot a rabbit and as my arrow hit it, another arrow hit it. The man who had done it said claimed, as he grabbed the rabbit. 

"Hey! I shot that first!" I said pushing him away from my rabbit

"Well, I claimed it so screw off bitch" he said pushing me to the ground. I stood up and grabbed two knives from my waist  "oh yea, I claim all your shit too"

"Leave my stuff alone" I said

"Now, now, let the lady have her weapons" another man said

"But I want them" the other complained

"She needs her stuff to protect herself" the man smiled then turned to me "I'm joe, and you are?"

"Maria" I glared "what do you want?"

"Just looking for some people, see they killed one of our men"

"Ok, and your telling me because?"

"Maybe you can help"

"And if I don't want to"

"I don't know. You can go on your way"

"Well, I don't wan-"

"She's claimed" I heard a familiar voice say

I looked at the where the voice came from and saw Daryl. I smiled and ran over to him, hugging him.

"I take it you know each other?" Joe said

"Yes" Daryl answer then leaned down and whispered in my ear "good job on lying about yer name, but they don't like people lying"

I nodded. I adjusted my duffle bags then I said "well, I gotta get back to my truck"

"I'm going with ye" Daryl said

"No your not" Joe said

"How about this" I said "we help you find these people, and we leave after?"

"Sounds like a deal" Joe said, extending his hand. I shook it. As we started walking Daryl and I stopped.

I slapped him

"What was that for?"

"You had me scared shitless"

"I'm sorry" he said

I kissed him then we caught up with the group.

After a few hours, we found who we were looking for. It was rick and them.

Next thing I knew I saw red and there was a pain in my chest.

I heard Daryl "Georgia. Georgia don't die on us... on me"

"I love you Dar" I said "continue on for me"

"You aren't dying" he said

"Dar. Can you just shut up and kiss me? That's how I want to die"

I only remember him kissing me then everything being black.

Daryl POV

"Daryl you need to put her down so she doesn't turn" rick said

"I will just give me a minute" I said holding the knife by her head. After a moment I penetrated it into her head.