1. FIRST DAY ON THE JOB

"Hye Mi-ah!" "Ne?" I quickly run out of my room to go find where Appa is. He was sitting in his main office with his feet on the black desk. "Aigoo..." I mumbled under my breath.

     "Mwo(what)?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I gulped and quickly sat down. He sighed and laughed a bit getting his feet off the desk.

     "So, you just turned 18..." "Yes?" I asked anxiously leaning closer to him. "I know that you've been wanting to choreograph a group for a long time now and I said you could when you turned 21. Well...I changed my mind. I have been watching you dance in the studio in between the idols' schedules and I realized that if I wait any longer, so much talent and creativity will be wasted."

"Andwae(no way)..." I said excitedly covering my mouth and standing up. He smiled and laughed again. I finally sat down to hear the details of who I'll be choreographing for.

"I was thinking of assigning you to your unnies, Twice, but you have more of a hip hop style than aegyo. Because of this, I am letting you choreograph Got7. They just lost their other teacher because they butt heads too much so its an open slot for you."

I was trying so hard to not hold back a scream because I LOVE Got7 but what does he mean by "butt heads?" Are they really that bad that their last teacher quit?

He looked at the clock and then at me with a serious face. "It is now 11 and they will be having practice in 20 minutes after their lunch. So hurry up and get ready, your first day on the job is today.

I nodded and ran out but ran back in and said "gomawo" with a bow. "Yea yea just hurry you have 19 minutes and 36 seconds..." he said pulling out his watch. "Ne!"

I ran to my room and ripped my closet door open. Aigoo what do I wear I thought to myself. My eyes scanned the rack and saw my favorite hoodie. "Okay..." I said pulling it out. Then I ran to my other drawers where I keep my bottoms and looked around. "No, too tight. No, too short. Ooh, this is good."

I made the final decision of just wearing my favorite blue hoodie and joggers. Better safe then sorry am I right?

     I ran to the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor button where all of the dance studios are. It's nice living in this building because I don't need to go far if I want to dance.

The doors open and I made it to studio 7. Whoever assigned this room to Got7 is an actual genius. I opened the door and the stench of boy sweat and AXE that was trying to cover it up hit me like a brick wall. What did I expect though this is a room where boys in their teens and 20's dance.

It's 11:15am so I have some time till the guys arrive. My hands started to get all sweaty because I was nervous. There was a computer and speaker in the back of the room so I decided to dance a bit.

Turning on Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger" I started to just freestyle and pop to get rid of my nerves but to also warm up.

(JB's POV)

"And I'm out" I said finishing my last kimchi pancake. The rest of the guys followed behind me putting their trays away and thanking the cook.

"I still don't understand why we eat right before we dance. It's not healthy." Jackson complained.

"Oh why don't you just go and drink your organic green tea will you?" Jinyoung commented.

Youngjae bursted out laughing, leaning on my shoulder as support. We walked up to our studio but we heard music coming from it. "Mwo?" BamBam asked with his eyes wide.

"Who would be in our studio?" Mark asked curiously. "Is it the new choreographer?" Yugyeom asked. "Maybe..." I said.

"Hyung you check." Youngjae pointed at me. "Why?" I looked at all if them. They gave me "are you stupid?" looks. "Um you are the leader hyung." Jackson whispered in my ear.

     "Ohhh." I said trying not to sound stupid. I opened the door a bit and peeked to see who it was. They were wearing sweats and were dancing pretty well. They had their hood on so I couldn't tell if it was a guy or girl. I mean with those skills, it's probably a guy. And also, pd-nim would not give us a girl choreographer.

"The guy is really good at dancing." I whispered back to the other guys who were trying to catch some glimpses too. "I want to see!" Jackson said pushing me to see but we ended up falling onto the floor making a loud crash. "Nice going." Mark said.

     We looked up to see the choreographer turn around taking off his hood. Wait. What? "It's a chick!" BamBam shouted. Yugyeom hit him on the arm, shutting him up.

     She ran to us with a worried expression and helped Jackson and I up. "Heol(oh my gosh)" she said looking at us bewildered. "Are you ok?" "Ya we are fine." I said elbowing Jackson. He just let out a giggle.

     "1,2,3. Come and get it. Hello we are Got7!" We all said together to greet her. She smiled brightly and I have to be honest, she is beautiful. "Anneonghaseyo! I'm your new choreographer Park Hye Mi starting today. I am very excited to work with you all. Please feel comfortable and use informal speech with me. I am used to it that way." She let out a giggle.

     "Aegyo!" Jinyoung squeeled jumping up and down. We all glared at him and she giggled even more. She has got to stop doing that. "Let's get started shall we?"

(7 July 17)