19. LONELY SUNSET

(Jaebum's POV)

     "Hey babe! I'm going to go work out!" I heard Hye Mi say as she grabbed a towel from the bathroom.

     "Araso." I said while stretching my fingers and arms. I'm currently writing songs for future comebacks and even possible JJ Project comebacks.

     "Oppa, do you want to join?" I heard her ask from behind me. I turned around and saw that she was in a gym get-up that looked adorable on her.

     I grabbed her waist, making her squeal, and sat her down on my lap. "I think I have to pass. I'm sore from all the dancing and jumping around from the concert yesterday." I laughed.

     She nodded but I saw worry in her eyes. "Will you be okay for our date tonight?" She asked. "Yea! Don't worry about it. I planned something that isn't too crazy for us to do. It will be romantic." I answered as I pecked her nose.

     "Ew!" She screamed, wiping her nose quickly. "Goof." I said, pushing her off of my lap. "Go exercise fatty!" I yelled, playfully kicking her butt.

     "Says the guy who has eaten 3 ramen cups today and has done nothing but sit down in a chair." I heard her say as she shut the room door. "Aigoo, she's right" I mumbled while looking at the desk in front of me, full of empty cups and chopsticks.

(Later)

     I finished writing a song after a week of trying to get the perfect lyrics down on paper. Songwriting is hard, unlike what Youngjae would say. (aka "It's not hard!"-Choi Youngjae.)

     I looked at the clock to see that it was already 5:30pm. I should shower before our date. I jumped into the shower quickly, scrubbing my skin with some shampoo that smelt really good and washed my hair.

     Stepping out, I wrapped a towel around my waist. Suddenly, I heard loud knocks and bangs on the door. Is it Hye Mi? I thought she had the master key.

     I slowly walked to the door and asked "Who is it?" There was a slight pause before I heard an unfamiliar female's voice calling for help. "Please open the door!"

     I quickly opened the hotel door to see a random girl, just standing there. It doesn't look like she is hurt or in danger.

     My foot was against the door so she couldn't come in but oh, was I wrong. She easily pushed the door open and managed to pull me out by yanking my arm.

     My towel was about to slip off but I quickly tucked it in again. I saw her eyes were all over my body and my skin started to crawl. She needs to stop looking at me because this is totally an invasion of personal privacy.

     "Are you a fan?" I asked her, trying to gain her attention back. "Well I'm more that just a fan, daddy." She purred at me.

     "Wha-" I tried to ask but before I knew it, she pulled me into a disgusting and slobbery kiss. I was so shocked that I couldn't even move.

     Who does this girl think she is? I pushed her off of me and yelled "Yah! I have a girlfriend" "I know that you do, we can just play together without her knowing." She said smiling, running her grimy finger down my arm.

     "Get off of me before I call security!" I yelled again. "Whatever you say, sweet cheeks." She said, blowing me an air kiss and walking away. What was that all about?

(Hye MI's POV)

      I was mid-run when I heard my name being yelled out super loud by Nammie. I jumped a bit because it shocked me, causing me to fall of the treadmill.

     "Heol! Are you okay?" He asked, running to me. I stood up with his help but yanked my arm away from him. "Mwo? Is it an emergency?" I asked, very annoyed.

     "One of the guys got in trouble because they were too loud. We need you to speak English with the manager." He urgently said. "What about Jackson and Mar-" "They aren't here!" He cut me off.

     "Come one!" He yelled, yanking my arm towards the elevator and going up to our floor. "Which guy was loud? Because most of the loud guys are out in the city, including Bambam. Who else would make a lot of noi-"

     I dropped my gym towel to the floor. My eyes widened at what I was seeing. In front of me, I saw Jaebum, who was half naked in a towel, kissing the girl that was all over him at the Korean barbecue last night.

     It was as if time stopped. I couldn't process what was happening. The man that I love is kissing another woman, behind my back.

     I felt a tear slide down my cheek. Quickly wiping it away, I turned around to see that Nammie was there, watching. I can't take this anymore.

     I began to run as fast as I could, down the hallway and staircase. "Hye Mi! Wait!" I heard Nammie yell behind me. His footsteps followed me to about a block away from the hotel until he gave up.

     I don't want to talk to anybody right now. I feel like I've been made a fool of and that was the least thing that I wanted.

     I kept on running and running until I found a small cafe in the poor part of the city. It was cute and reminded me of the one from home. I ordered a drink and sat down, not wanting to go back to the hotel.

     Seeing his face would just make me burst into tears. My first love just had to cheat on me. I don't know what to do.

I slurped the drink down and walked out, looking at the sunset. Part of me is so mad at Jaebum but another part is sad that I'm watching the sunset, without him.

25 July 17