31. HEOL

"Omg! I think that is it!" I said, pointing to the island that was below us. Jaebum squeezed my hand, nodding.

     "Are you excited?" I asked him. "Yea! I got a really good deal with one of my friends from JYP. You'll love the place that we are staying in!" He said, kicking his feet.

     I giggled, buckling my seatbelt and getting ready to land.

(Later)

     "Hey! Babe, that is us." Jaebum said, pointing to a man in a suit that was holding a sign that read "Mr. Im Jaebum and Mrs. Im Hye Mi."

     I blushed looking at the sign. "Seeing my name like that is so weird." I said. "Well get used to get, babe." He bluntly replied, waving at the man.

     "Annyeong!" Jaebum and I both greeted him as we set or bags down. "Annyeong! My name is Jeon Seo Min. I'm your personal driver for your trip here in Jeju!" He said, putting the sign away in his pocket.

     "It's nice to meet you Jeon Seo Min." I said, putting my hand out. He shook it, smiling brightly and saying "Just call me Min. May I help you with your bags?" He asked, pointing to my suitcase.

     "Ne. Gomawo, Min." I said grateful as he grabbed my bag while Jaebum carried his own.

     We hopped into a black car and Jaebum whispered the address into Min's ear.

     "Why can't you tell me, oppa?" I whined, shaking Jaebum's arm. "It's a surprise! Just trust me." He smirked, putting his hand on my thigh.

     "When we get there, I want to change immediately. Wearing this dress is so much work." I laughed, playing with the lace.

     "Sounds good. But look!" He said referring to the window. I looked over him to see the ocean. "Wow it's so pretty and blue! We need to visit it one time while we are here." I smiled.

     He nodded, agreeing with me and focusing on the road. We suddenly took a left turn into a dirt road that was very steep.

     "Heol." I whispered as I grabbed the handle bar for support. "Why are we climbing up this?" I asked, worried about where we are going.

     "Just wait." Jaebum laughed, jumping in his seat from excitement.

     We reached flat ground after climbing up the steep hill and turned to the right to see a really high metal gate.

     Min pressed the keypad and said "Im". The gate immediately opened, revealing a beautiful villa.

     I gasped, opening my window. There was a big garden, full of flowers and a pond. Behind the garden was a mansion.

     It wasn't just any kind of mansion though. It was made fully out of glass. There was an enormous pool next to the mansion too, overlooking the sea.

    "H-how did you get this place?" I slowly asked, gawking at the tennis and basketball court.

     "You like it? I asked to borrow it for the week. When I first debuted, I made friends with a producer under JYP who just so happened to be successful and rich." Jaebum explained.

     "How much do we need to pay for this place?" I asked as we parked in front of the mansion's entrance.

     "Nothing. Let's just say it's a wedding gift." Jaebum shrugged, getting out of the car and helping me out too.

     I looked around even more as the two guys got the bags from the trunk. The patio and furniture were so posh and classy. Everything was either white, black, or glass.

     "Babe!" Jaebum called from inside of the house. I quickly followed his voice and stepped inside.

     As soon as I walked in, my eyes set on an elevator and a beautiful flower centerpiece. Every wall was clear so I could see everything. From the 10s of rooms to bathrooms.

     "I'll take our bags to the master bedroom." He told me, stepping into the elevator. I nodded, walking to the kitchen.

     The cabinets were all sparkling white and so were the counters. I ran my fingers against the smooth stove and refrigerator.

     This week will be amazing. I sighed in content, making my way to the dining room which had a view of the blue ocean.

     "Woww." I whispered, stepping closer to the glass and looking at all of the bikers passing by.

     "Im Hye Mi?" I heard Min call out. "Ne?" I asked, turning around to see him standing with his hands folding behind his back.

     "I will be taking my leave now. If you need a ride to anywhere, just dial me at the kitchen counter phone, I left a note with my number on it. I live close by so ring me anytime." He smiled.

     "Ne, Gomawo." I said, bowing. He nodded, bowing back and turning to leave.

     I walked to the elevator and chose the "M" button which most likely meant master. The door closed as it quickly zoomed up the floors.

     I held onto the railing tightly. The door opened, revealing a beautiful entryway. "Everything about this place is pretty." I mumbled. Opening the door to the room.

     Jaebum was standing there, shirtless and in his boxers. "Oh! Sorry!" I said, covering my eyes.

     I heard his footsteps come closer as he took my hand off of my eyes. "You said you'd be comfortable with me naked once I put a ring on you," he said, picking up my hand.

     "I did." He whispered, touching the ring. My breathes quickened as I tried to stay calm. "I-um-I need to take this dress off." I said, taking a step back.

     He nodded grabbing my waist and turning me around. I felt his hand graze my neck, moving my hair to the side.

     He slid the zipper down and gently took the dress off of me. It dropped down to the floor and pooled around me.

     He turned me around once again to face him. My cheeks were probably bright red at this point. I looked down out of embarrassment.

     He took his hand and lifted my chin up, locking eyes with me. "No need to be shy." He whispered, wrapping his arms around me.

     "We'll be without clothes for an entire week. You'll get used to it sooner or later." He smirked, pecking my forehead. "Heol." I whispered, gulping down, realizing what he is implying.

7 August 17