14. NO SHIRT NO PROBLEMS

"Be careful! He'll wake up!" I whispered to Jaebum. "Just watch." He said leaning over me to reach Youngjae. Currently, my boyfriend is trying to stack catchers on Youngjae's nose without him waking up.

     "4, 5...." He counted. "We will be landing in 5 minutes. Please get back to your seats and...." the flight attendant announced.

     "Youngjae jerked in his seat and a bunch of crackers fell into his open mouth. He started choking so I hit him on the back really hard. "Kouh, kouh, kouh" he coughed.

     "Breathe, Youngjae breath!" Jinyoung shouted giving one big hit to the poor boy's back. And with that, he spit out the crackers. But in all places, he spat it right onto my lap.

     A big, warm, slob of spit and crackers was on my thighs. I looked to Jaebum who was laughing and slapped him upside the head. "I blame this on you Im Jaebum." I glared at him.

     He laughed louder as I wiped the goop off of me with the napkins that Jaebum had in his backpack. "You will pay." I said giving him a death glare.

     "Aww you are so adorable when you are mad." He said grabbing my face and kissing me. My cheeks grew red and I said "Whatever."

     "Sorry, Hye Mi." Youngjae said embarrassed. "You are fine." I said hugging his arm to reassure him.

     We landed and got off the plane. The manager stopped and gathered us in a circle. "This is when it gets messy. I just got word that there are 200-300 IGot7s waiting outside. Make sure to hold each other's hands so you won't get lost and just walk straight to the van. Araso?" He asked.

     We all nodded nervously. "Kaja." He said walking out first. The fans started screaming "Ahhhhh!" as soon as they saw the boys. All I heard and saw were camera clicks and flashes.

     I couldn't see so I tripped over a fan's feet. I felt somebody grab my waist and pull me up. "You okay?" Somebody asked. "Ne. Gomawo." I said looking at the person who helped me.

     "Heol." I whispered. Nammie was standing right there, holding my hand and leading me to the van. "Wait, wait, where is Jaebum?" I asked, panicking. "Let's just get to the van." He said.

     He pulled me up into the the big vehicle, where I saw the guys. "Jaebum!" I said relieved, sitting next to him. "Are you ok?" He asked worriedly, checking me over to see if anything was wrong. "Ne."

     I looked back to Nammie to see that he was sitting in the front seat, driving. "How are you here?" I asked, looking at him through the mirror. "I was hired as the security guard for the tour." He said.

     "Great." Jaebum mumbled. I gently hit his arm and whispered "Be nice!" His face was blank for the rest of the ride till we got to our really nice hotel.

    "Let me get that for you." Nammie said picking up my bag. "No, I got it." Jaebum cut in taking my bag off of Nammie's shoulder. "Gomawo." I said kissing his cheek.

     The manager checked us in and gave us the room keys. "I'm rooming with Bam!" Yugeom yelled. "Coco's parents are taking a room!" Mark yelled. "I'll room with the savage Jinyoungie!" Jackson screamed hugging him. "You already know." Jaebum said hugging me from behind.

     Jackson screamed and ran up to us. "So aegyo!" I giggled and ruffled Jackson's hair. "Goof." I said grabbing the key from our manager. I noticed that Nammie's face was red, like every other time he gets angry. Ugh not again.

     I left Jaebum's grasp and walked into the middle of the circle. "Since I won't be living in the same quarters as you, I want you to behave your best and please don't be loud because people will complain. Also, please ask me permission when ordering room service and other things. Don't leave the hotel without my permission, and if you get into any trouble at all with American people, find Jackson or me." I announced.

     "Ne!" They yelled. "Ooh I feel so responsible!" Jackson giggled. "Ok! It's 5am right now in Chicago so go to sleep if you can and try to get rid of jet lag for the entire day." I finally concluded my speech.

     We all left and went to our rooms that were close to each other up on the 4th floor. I unlocked Jaebum and I's place while he held the bags. I walked in to see a BEAUTIFUL room with one bed and an amazing view of Chicago.

     "Heol." Jaebum said putting the bags down. "The city is beautiful. We should go visit it when we can." I suggested to him. He nodded, smiling and tackling me onto the bed.

     "AAAA-da aneunde wae jakku sumgyeo. Nega nal johahaneunge imi ne eolgure sseuyeo isseo..." He sang with a cheeky smile on his face. "Stop trying to seduce me with your voice!" I whined. "So it works?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

     I pushed him off and began to unpack our bags. "I'm taking that as a yes." He said walking into the bathroom. I grabbed a change of clothes to shower because I feel icky.

     "Oppa! Do you care if I use the bathroom the same time that you do?" I asked. Through the door. "No, not really." "Araso." I said walking in.

     He was just standing there, looking at the free shampoo bottles. "I'm taking a shower so please don't look." I told him.

     He chuckled and then said "I've already seen you in your bra." I gasped and looked at him. "Mwo? When?" I practically screamed.

     He chuckled more and said "a while ago." I pouted and crossed my arms. "No fair! You saw me almost half naked while I haven't even seen you with your shirt off."

     He immediately peeled his t-shirt off to reveal his glorious rock hard abs and pecs. I gulped and stuttered "I-i-i didn't mean it for real, Oppa." "You complaining?" he asked about to put his shirt back on. "Andwae!"

20 July 17