28. A GIRL NEEDS HER CHOCOLATE

"We'll both have the chef's special." Jaebum immediately told the waiter as we sat down at our table.

"Oppa, we haven't even seen the menu yet." I laughed at him. He winked at me and said "Just trust me." I nodded and took a sip of my water.

"This place is so nice." I awed to him, looking at the expensive restaurant. "Yea, we were very lucky to have been able to get a reservation." He said, smiling at me.

"Sooooo...." I said to him, moving my eyebrows up and down. "So what?" He chuckled.

"How are you, Oppa?" I asked, popping the 'p'. "Awww you are so cute! And I'm ok. Still have jet lag though." He said, pinching my cheeks.

"Aishh! My cheeks are going to be red!" I whined, prying his hands off of me. "Sorry, sorry." He laughed.

"Two chef specials?" The waiter asked holding a tray. "Ne." Jaebum said. The waiter smiled and placed the two plates in front of him and I.

"Their service is really fast." I commented, putting the cloth napkin on my lap. "I know it." He grinned.

The chef's special was a lobster tail, steak, vegetables, mash potatoes, and caviar. "Wahhh. I'm glad you chose an American restaurant." I said.

"Is it alright?" He asked me, looking somewhat nervous. "It's more than alright!" I said, picking up my knife and fork to cut a piece of the steak.

I took a bite along with Jaebum and almost moaned out loud. "So good!" Jaebum said, attempting to speak English.

I giggled and continued eating. "You are enjoying this way too much. Do you love the food or me more?" He asked, chuckling.

"Hmmmmm. That's a hard one. I think I love the food better." I said, taking a bite of the caviar.

"Yah! Babe!" He yelled. "I'm just kidding. I love Oppa way more!" I said, making a heart with my hands.

His cheeks lit up as he looked down. "Ooh! Someone's blushing!" I said, pointing a finger at him teasingly. He stuck his tongue out at me and we began eating again.

(Later)

"May I take your plates?" The waiter asked politely. "Ne, Gomawo." I said, leaning back in my seat so he could reach my plate easily.

As the waiter walked away, I heard soft music playing in the background. "What song is this? I think I've heard it before" I told Jaebum.

He smirked saying, "Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang Sunbaenim." I nodded, listening to the familiar soft beat.

The waiter approached again but this time with another plate that had a chocolate bubble on it.

"Excuse me, we didn't order this." I said confused. "It's a gift from the kitchen, enjoy." He said, putting down two forks on the table.

"I'll pour the chocolate." Jaebum said, grabbing the cup that had the hot and darker chocolate inside. As he poured, I watched in amazement.

      The thing that took me a while to notice was that there was something inside of the bubble

"Mwo?" I asked him. He smiled, taking the tiny velvet box and scooting out of the booth, getting down on one knee.

I gasped and scooted out too, standing in front of him with my mouth slightly open from shock.

"Park Hye Mi, for the entire 3 months that I have spent with you, you still find a way to make me feel like the happiest man on the entire planet every single day with your words and your smile.

I never thought that we would have been able to be together because I saw you as someone so angelic and pure that deserves the world and beyond.

That one day in the supermarket, aisle 4, soy sauce section, you changed my entire life for the better by agreeing to be my girlfriend.

The more I spend my days with you, the more I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to be able to care, love, and protect you forever.

So Park Hye Mi, will you bless me with the grace of not just being your husband for eternity, but your other half, your soulmate?" He asked with tears swelling up in his eyes.

I felt my own tears fall as I looked down at him. This is the man that I love. This is the man that was made for me. "Yes." I replied with a smile.

His face lit up with happiness as he put the ring on my finger, bringing me into a hug. He held me tight as if he never ever wanted to let me go.

I pulled away and grabbed his tear stained cheeks. "I love you." I said, kissing his lips.

We both finally let go, smiling like idiots at each other. I then realized that the entire restaurant, including staff, was clapping and cheering for us.

I giggled and bowed towards them. "You planned all of this?" I asked Jaebum. He nodded, putting his hands around my waist.

"Good job." I complimented him, giving a tiny peck to his nose. "I'm glad you liked it." He said, looking accomplished as ever.

"Alright. Now let's eat that the dessert." I said turning back to the table and licking my lips. "Was that all you were thinking about the entire time?" He asked, chuckling at how much of a child I was.

"Partially." I responded, picking up a huge piece of cake and yumminess onto my fork. "Wow." He scoffed. "What? A girl needs her chocolate."

3 August 17