16. CREEPY MORNINGS AND MUSCLES

I woke up to the feeling of Nammie shaking my arm. "Wh-what are you doing here? How did you get into our room?!" I whisper-yelled at him, trying not to wake up Jaebum who was sleeping cutely wth his arm around my waist.

     "Don't worry about how I got in. The manager told me to tell you that you need to wake the boys up and they need to be ready and in the lobby by 10." He said annoyed.

     "Araso." I said, nodding and waiting for him to leave. But he just stood there. Looking at how close Jaebum and I was. "Nammie!" I whispered, snapping my fingers in front of his face.

     He shook his head and looked down. "Sorry." I heard the door close and that was when I thought about how creepy Nammie is being right now. Sneaking into my boyfriend and I's room isn't normal.

     I turned my head to look at Jaebum, who was breathing slowly with a cute, sleepy face. He looked like a little boy. I giggled and played with his hair.

     "Mmmgh." He groaned with his deep and sexy morning voice. "Good morning!" I chirped in his ear. A grin grew on his face and he wrapped me in his arms, trapping me between his body and the sheets.

     "You are heavy." I pouted. "All muscle babe." He smirked, kissing me on the cheek and getting off of me. "It's 8 right now so we have 2 hours to get to the lobby." I informed him.

    He nodded, giving me a piggyback ride into the bathroom. He let me jump off and we began to brush our teeth together. Him dancing and me laughing, trying not to spit out the toothpaste.

     I showered last night after jumping into the pool so just Jaebum is showering today. I skipped to the closet and picked out my outfit. "Hmmm" I mumbled, running my finger across the rack.

     My eyes landed on my Got7 merch. Perfect for the concert today! I got matching pants and vibrant shoes to stand out.

     I put my clothes on and ran to the other boys' dorms to wake them up

     I put my clothes on and ran to the other boys' dorms to wake them up. First was Jackson and Jinyoung. I used my master key that only I had, may I add, so I still have no idea what Nammie did to break into my room.

     I walked in to see Jackson sprawled all over the bed while Jinyoung was on the floor with no pillows or blankets. Aww the poor boy got pushed off. I woke them up and the rest of the guys one by one.

     I love how boys look so innocent and cute when they are sleeping. It just makes me so happy inside. I walked back to my room to see Jaebum all dressed and doing his hair.

     I decided to watch because I was always curious about how a boy does his own hair. I sat on the bathtub and just watched him. "What are you doing?" He chuckled as he put wax in his hands.

     "Just watching." I replied, playing with my hair as well. He sculpted his hair into a perfect position that looked amazing on him. He turned around and asked "Look okay?"

     I tilted my head to make it look like I was thinking and replied, "perfect." with an okay sign. He smiled and gave me a kiss.

(Later)

     Currently, everybody is in the lobby, waiting on Bambam. "Yugyeom can you go check on your roommate?" Mark asked. "I'm too lazy, hyung!" He whined, leaning against the wall.

     Just then, Bambam appeared out of the elevator, wearing a leather jacket and a ton of makeup on. "You know that there are people we pay to do that for you?" The manager asked.

     "I want to look good for the paparazzi." He simply said, shrugging his shoulders. "Whatever. Let's go to the concert venue!" I said clapping my hands.

     We walked out of the hotel, and already there were people taking pictures of us. "Aigoo! It's too early for this." Jaebum said wrapping arm around me, guiding me into the van.

     The drive wasn't too far, which was good  because I am starving! I heard that food for the artists and staff at concerts is really good.

     We rolled up into the venue to see some IGot7s already waiting outside. "Your fans are so loyal." I commented, looking out the window to wave at them. "Yea. We love them to death." Jackson said, gushing with happiness.

     We got off the van and walked into the building, which was super cold and spacious. The manager lead us to the cafeteria and my mouth literally dropped to the floor.

     "Heol." Jinyoung said. There were 3 tables dedicated to a bunch of different looking types of food which smelt delicious. I ran over to get a plate, putting some meat, eggs, bacon, potatoes, and most importantly, a bowl of ramen on it.

     I dug in as soon as I sat down, indulging in all of the flavors. "Someone is hungry." Jaebum chuckled as he sat down next to me. "Hell to the yea!" I mumbled while slurping my noodles.

     I looked over to see that his plate had no good protein. "Yah! Take this." I said, giving him my bacon, ham, and sausages. "Why?" He looked confused.

     "If you want to maintain those muscles that you brag about oh so much, you should be taking in a lot of protein." I said. His face went blank in embarrassment and looked around the table to see if anybody heard me.

     "Okay, okay. I'll eat it! Gomawo!" He kissed my cheeked and laughed a fake laughed to protect his bad boy image.

     Everybody finished eating and it was now time for stage rehearsals. "Alright boys! We are starting with choreo. Start from the top and let me see it!" I yelled, standing in the front row section to watch.

     "Oh-ooh-woh." The song finished. Everybody clapped except for me. "Yah! Kim Yugyeom! Why did you look so stiff? You looked like dancing board!" I pointed out.

     He scurried to the front to see me properly. "Sorry Noona." He said bowing. "You gunna tell me why?" I asked putting my hand on my hip. "Noona, the entire front section of my body is sore from that belly flop yesterday." He confessed, looking down at his feet.

     I snorted and covered my mouth from laughing out loud. "Great job! Keep it up!" I said clapping, leaving the stadium before I broke down into even more fits of laughter.

23 July 17