34. MAN-CHILD

"Oppa! Stop making fun of me!" I whined. He still was laughing his butt off on the couch, barely breathing.

     "What's so funny?" I asked, putting my hand on my hip. "You-you-look like a pregnant mama penguin when you are trying to dance." He wheezed out.

     "I can't even workout without you making fun of me." I said, toweling off my forehead. "I'm sorry, babe. I can't help myself." He said, sitting up and catching his breathe.

     "I should dance and workout by myself from now on." I huffed. "Andwae! Please! I won't ever make fun of you and your baby bump again." He pleaded, getting on his knees.

     "Fineee. And if you do do it again, you get a punishment." I smirked. "Mwo?" "You have to change the baby's poopy diapers for an entire 6 months by yourself."

     "Araso. I will NEVER make fun of you while you are dancing again." He said, looking scared and standing up.

     "Good. Well I'm tired and in need of a shower. See you later!" I said, grabbing my workout bag to leave.

     "Can I join you?" He asked, grabbing my arm to stop me. "Wipe that smirk off of your face. No. I've told you before. We wouldn't fit with all three of us in there." I said, pointing to my belly.

     "How long till he or she pops out?" He asked impatiently. "The doctor said that I am due in a month. Just be patient, Oppa." I said, kissing his lips and leaving.

     I pressed the elevator and it opened, revealing Momo. "Hey!!!!" I screamed, pulling her into a hug. "Hi!!! How have you been? The baby looks so much bigger since the last time I saw you ." She said, holding my belly.

      "I'm ok. He or she is pretty heavy though and I feel like I'm lugging around rocks in my belly." I giggled.

     "Do you know the gender yet?" She asked, flashing her beautiful smile. "No, not yet. Jaebum and I decided that we wanted it to be a surprise until he or she is born."

     "That's really cool! I wouldn't be able to do that if I was pregnant because I am too impatient." She giggled.

     "Just like Jaebum." I mumbled under my breathe. "Mwo?" She asked. "Nothing, I just remembered I had to do something." I replied, playing it off.

     "Ok! I have to meet up with my manager anyways. It was nice talking to you!" She said, pulling me into another hug. "Same here. Bye girl!" I said as she got off the elevator and into the lobby.

     She waved back, saying "Annyeong!" The doors closed and I went back up to the 4th floor.

     "YOU PUNK!" I heard someone scream from inside our dorm. I quickly got my pass out of my bag and ran in.

     "Mwo?!?!? What's happening?" I yelled. BamBam and Yugyeom both stood there in the living room, frozen like deer caught in headlights.

     The two boys were holding each other by the ears and had red faces. "Yah! Will anybody tell me what's going on?" I yelled at them.

      "Noona! BamBam took my ice cream!" Yugyeom whined, running up to me and hugging my leg.

     "No! It's my ice cream! I bought it!" BamBam protested. "But you gave it to me!" "Well I want it back!"

     They continued to go back and forth before I smacked both of them upside the head.

     "Yah! The baby will be born deaf if you keep yelling. Shut up and pay attention!" I screamed, walking behind the counter and grabbing the tub of ice cream that they were arguing about.

     "If you two weren't aware, this is what we call SHARING." I said, taking out two bowls and scooping the chocolate ice cream into both of them.

     "One for BamBam and one for Yugyeom." I said, putting spoons into the bowls and pushing them over the counter.

     They two idiots smiled and sat down, eating their ice cream and giggling. "Aigooo how are you idols? You are honestly just tall pre-schoolers." I said, washing dishes.

     "Hey Hye Mi." Youngjae said, coming out of his room with CoCo in his arms. "Hey! What's up?" I asked, drying my hands and moving over to the living room.

     "I need help understanding something." He said, taking a seat in front of me. "Shoot." "How do you pronounce this flower?" He asked, showing me a picture from his phone.

     "Um-I think that is a dandelion." I said, furrowing my eyebrows. "Dandealoni?" He asked, pronouncing it wrong.

     "No. Dandelion." "Dandialonae?" "Dandy. Lion." I said, slowly so he could hear. "Dandelion?" He asked, looking hopeful.

     "Ne! You got it!" I said, laughing. "Hahaha, thank you very much Hye Mi!" He said in English, leaving the room.

     Aigooo that boy. "You done with your English lessons?" Jaebum asked, walking into the dorm.

     "Yes. I think you need some lessons too actually." I teased him. He stuck his tongue out at me and opened his backpack, revealing a grocery bag.

     "What's that?" I asked. "I got this for the baby." He said excitedly, pulling out the item. It was a pair of headphones that was custom made to fit pregnant bellies.

     I giggled, taking it from him and asking "What's this for?" "I heard somewhere that babies get smart if they listen to music from outside the womb." He said, putting the contraption on me.

       "What kind of music?" I asked, getting worried. "This." He said, clicking a button on his phone.

     "Just Right" began to blast from the earphones. "Yah! Is that too loud for the baby? We can even hear it but we aren't even wearing them." I yelled out.

     He nodded, turning it down. "Sorry. But yea! The baby will be smart now!" He smiled like a little kid.

     "Why this song? Why not classical music?" I asked. "Got7 is way better than Beethoven. Am I right or am I right?" He smirked cockily. Aigooo why did I marry this man-child again?

11 August 17