27. LOSER

*Make em' whistle like a missile, bom, bom* the song played loudly as I danced to the beat. It's been so long since I've been able to dance freely in the studio. I missed it so much.

     *Every time I show up, blow up uh'* the song ended. "Aigooo." I whined and plopped down onto the wooden floor.

     "What's wrong?" Jaebum asked from the couch as he was watching me perform. "I'm tired and my body is so stiff." I sighed, spreading my arms and legs out making fake snow angels.

     He chuckled and said, "Well go take a hot shower and dress up nice, I'm taking you to dinner."

     I quickly looked up at him. "Mwo?" "It's to make up for the date that we were supposed to go on in Chicago. Now hurry! The reservation is at 7 and it's 5:45 right now." He said.

     Smiling, I walked up to him and kissed his cheeks. "Araso!" I said, excitedly going up to the dorm.

(Later)

     "Which one?" I mumbled to myself. I just got out of the shower and am now deciding between two outfits.

     They are both so cute! How can decide? I stomped my foot feeling frustrated.

     Ooh! I have an idea. "Bam?" I yelled out. A few silent seconds passed before I heard him reply "Ne?"

     "Can you come in here?" I asked him. His footsteps hurriedly made their way to mine and Jaebum's room.

     "Hmm?" He asked, standing next to me. "You are the guy with the most fashion sense so, which one is better?" I asked, pointing to the two options.

 "You are the guy with the most fashion sense so, which one is better?" I asked, pointing to the two options

     "What's the occasion?" He asked, rubbing his chin and thinking

     "What's the occasion?" He asked, rubbing his chin and thinking. "A fancy date." I replied.

     "Black and red. It's sexier. All of that blue will distract him from your face which is the most important part." He said, picking up the black dress.

     "Araso! Gomawo!" I said, giving him a hug. He chuckled and left the room. Alright, time to try to attempt makeup. If only Lisa was here.

     I tried my best to apply light BB cream, mascara, blush, and lipstick on. I also went the extra mile to put very light, golden eyeshadow on my eyelids.

     "Are you done?" Jaebum asked, walking through the door with his hands covering his eyes.

     "Yup! Why are you covering your eyes?" I asked him. "I want to be surprised. Go and wait for me in the lobby, Araso?" He asked, walking to the closet.

     "Mmm." I agreed, taking my purse and leaving to the lobby. Aigoo I hope Nam Sik is not there. He better not ruin the mood of this date too.

     Stepping out of the elevator, I saw the last guy I wanted to see right in front of me, sitting in his desk with his feet on the table.

     I tried my best to avoid eye contact with him and walked to the waiting lounge with couches.

     "Hye Mi?" He yelled out. I ignored him and sat down on the comfy love seat. "Yah! Why are you dressed up?" He asked again, running towards me and sitting on a couch that was close to mine.

     "Why aren't you answering me?" He asked, getting angrier. "Please leave me alone." I replied, not wanting to cause a scene.

     "Hye Mi..." he said putting a hand on my thigh. I quickly slapped it off and scooted away from him.

     "Why are you still with Jaebum? He is just a scumbag that will cheat on you again and again! Remember Chicago? I am the man that you belong with. We are soulmates. Can't you see that I love you?" He pleaded.

     "Alright, listen up beach. First off, he never cheated on me, that thot sexually harassed him and I was just conveniently standing there. Second, you aren't even a man. And third, even if you were the last man on earth, I would rather die along with the rest of the population instead of getting with you." I calmly said.

     His eyes grew very wide and his face got red from anger. "Yah! How dare you disrespect me like that?" He said standing up.

     "How dare you disrespect me in my own house?" I retorted, sitting comfortably in my seat. He began to breathe in and out very fast as his fists clenched.

     "I'll fricking slap you if you continue to talk to me like that!" He yelled. I smiled and picked up my phone to make a call.

     "Appa?" I asked. The loser coward away in fear as he heard me say his boss's name.

     "Can you fire the front security man? I believe that he isn't doing his job correctly and is single-handedly threatening to hit women." I said.

     "Are you standing with him right now?" My dad asked. "Ne." "Put me on speaker." He ordered.

     I took the phone away from my ear and hit the "speaker" option. "Yah! You are fired. Pack your belongings and get out of my building." My dad yelled.

     Nam Sik covered his ears as he heard my dad's wrath. "That it, sweet pea?" He asked. "Ne. Gomawo, Appa! Saranghae!" I said, hanging up.

     He was still standing in front of me, looking miserable as ever. "Yah! You heard the boss! Leave!" I yelled.

     He quickly bowed and left to pack his stuff. Again, I don't understand why I was ever friends with him.

     I heard the elevator ding and quickly sat up. Jaebum walked out and looked like he could be a GQ model.

    "Holy...." I mumbled. He was wearing a suit and tie that fit his body perfectly, showing off all of his muscles. His hair was put up nicely and I could smell his yummy cologne from 10 feet away.

     He saw me and flashed a beautiful smile.  Walking up to me, he stuck out his arm and I accepted it, smiling happily.

     "You ready?" He asked in his deep and sexy voice. I gulped and nodded. "Ne."

2 August 17