2. DISAGREEMENTS

"Here you go." One of the managers of Got7 said as he ran into the studio looking rushed. I looked down at the paper and it said "GOT7 COMEBACK INFO: CHOREO."

It basically just told me what the song was about and the mood so I can choreograph a corresponding dance. "Alright I'm gunna play your new song and you can just come up with dance moves in your mind as they come to you. I will be doing the same and at the end we will share and make the dance." I announced to the guys who were listening quietly.

"Shouldn't you just come up with it yourself? I mean you are the choreographer here." Jaebum snapped rudely. Wow I thought the leader would be more professional.  

     "I think working as a team effort will make the dance better so you guys can have a clean and cohesive comeback." I said putting my hands on my hips.

I looked at the corner of my eye to see Youngjae with his gigantic mouth open, silently laughing. This boy. I walked to the computer and pulled up the file for "If You Do". I started playing it, moving to the middle of the studio so I can just figure out some moves in my head.

     "Everyday, everynight....." I turned my body a bit and started to slide my feet. What should I do for the hands? I spun my finger around and it looked decent. It goes with the crazy breakup mood well.

     I looked in the mirror to see the guys behind me just freestyling a bit; especially Yugyeom. But then I looked in the corner to see Jaebum doing nothing. Ughhh he needs to get his act together in my opinion.

     The song ended and we were sweating like crazy; mostly the guys though kkkk. "Ok let's start putting the choreographer together." I said clapping my hands.

(After 2 hours)

     "No that doesn't look good!" "Yes it does!" "Throwing in some b-boying would help it so much!" "B-boying doesn't go with the song!" "Yes it does!" "Even your members don't like it!" "Yes they do!" "No they don't!" "Do!" "Don't!" We looked to the other members' faces and they were blank with worried expressions.

     Jaebum and I have been arguing nonstop all because he wants to throw a bit of b-boying into the dance when it doesn't fit.

     "Let's have somebody that is inclined in dance answer whether or not they think b-boying for a part of the song is a good thing or not." Jaebum suggested with his lips pursed. "Fine. Yugyeom please come forward." I said looking at the tallest but youngest boy.

     "Do you agree with me, your hyung, or with her, somebody you just met today?" Jaebum asked giving Yugeom a glare the entire time.

     "Uhhhhh." He mumbled looking back at BamBam for help but not getting anything at all. "What will it be?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

     Yugyeom was looking at the ground with his head hung low before answering "Noona." "Ha!" I yelled in Jaebum's face. He looked down at me madly before swiftly turning and leaving the room, slamming the door.

(JB's POV)

I went up to the roof where I usually go and sat down on the old couch, dusting it off. Mark came and chucked me a beer. "What's up man, you've been weird lately." He said looking up at the sky. "I don't know." I answered but I knew exactly why.

"Just try to get it together before our comeback, ok? I don't want you to be down when this is the highest part of your career that you have worked so hard for. Make it count." He said trying to cheer me up. I nodded up and down. He left and I laid there looking at the clouds before falling asleep.

(Later)

"Yah! Hyung!" I heard somebody yelling while shaking my arms. "Mwo?" I asked shooting up off the couch. "You missed the entire practice." "Wait did you learn the entire dance to "If You Do???" "Most of it, you'll have to catch up a lot." "Aigoooo." I groaned running my hands through my hair.

     "Oh and JYP-nim wants to see you." "Mwo??? Why???" I asked raising my voice. He covered his ears and shrugged his shoulders not knowing. "Araso. Gomawo." I said getting off the couch, heading down to his office.

I knocked on the door before I heard him say "Come in!" I opened the door to see him with his feet on the table. I wonder if that is a habit. "Have a seat." "Ne." I said bowing to him.

He looked at me and asked "How do you like the new choreographer?" "She is ok, we just have some creative differences." I said gulping down hard.

      "I see. Well I heard that there was an argument that happened today in the studio. Is something wrong Jaebum-sshi? Arguing about a dance isn't like you."

I sat up straight and cleared my throat. "I am fine, sir. There is just a lot on my mind." I said lying. He nodded and bit on the ends of his glasses, as if he was thinking.

"Daddy!" I hear someone yell and run towards the door. She bursted in and it was her. Hye Mi was standing at the door. Mwo?

     "Hye Mi I am in the middle of a discussion with Im Jaebum." JYP-nim said. "That's why I am here. I heard his voice." She said looking at me. Wait she memorized my voice?

"You missed most of practice today so I will have to go over it with you. Be ready early tomorrow morning at 7 o'clock." She said sighing.

     "But we don't practice on weekends!" I complained standing up. "I guess that's what you get for missing practice." She said putting her hand on her hip. She does that a lot.

"Kkkk nice one sweet pea." I heard JYP-nim say giving her a high five. "And don't even think about not coming." She said warning me. I mentally rolled my eyes and said "Ne." "Araso." She said turning, whipping her hair and leaving.

10 July 17