17. FIRST CONCERT SHENANIGANS

"Got7! Got7! Got7" the fans' cheers echoed throughout the walls of the green room. "You can already tell that they are so excited." I told the boys.

They all nodded and smiled as they got their hair, makeup, and styling done. Do you remember that really rude stylist that is into Jaebum? Yea, he came on tour with us.

Once in a while, I catch him giving me dirty glares or even staring me down. I try to ignore it as much as possible and also try not to laugh because Jaebum always looks uncomfortable around him.

"Hey boys, stage call is in about 10 minutes so get your last touches done and go backstage." The manager announced.

Jinyoung was done getting ready so he sat down next to me, putting his head on my shoulder, looking upset. "What's wrong?" I giggled.

He glanced up at me with pouted lips and looked down again. "I am nervous Hye Mi." "What are you so nervous about?"

He sighed and said "I feel like i'll mess up with a voice crack or fall off stage. It will be so embarrassing."

I patted his thigh saying "Jinyoung oppa, nothing will be more embarrassing than you losing to a dance battle to Jb in Dream High 2. If you make a mistake on stage, no one will take it seriously."

He sat up straight, looking offended and yelled "Yah! That was in the past." "But does that logic make you feel better?" I asked, tilting my head.

He sat back down comfortably and said "Yea." I giggled and left to go backstage. I decided to get the guys a gift to celebrate their first concert of the U.S. tour.

I tapped on the sound guy's shoulder, asking "Do you know where the in ears are?" He nodded, taking off his headphones and going to a bag to take out a medium sized box.

He handed it to me and yelled "Be careful with them." over the music. "Ne. Gomawo!" I ran into the hallway where it was slightly quieter to take a look.

I payed for the in ears to be specially designed with a Got7 logo on one side, and the members name written on the other. The font and colors were so cool! I am glad that they turned out great.

"Alright, is everyone done? Let's go!" I heard Jackson yell from the green room. I closed the box quickly and ran back to the backstage area where I waited for them to come.

The fans got super loud as the "If You Do" MV started playing on the big screen. A grin grew on my face, just thinking about how special and dedicated international IGot7s are.

The guys appeared from behind the curtain that separated the bright hallway from the backstage area. I quickly ran up to them. "Alright! This is your first show in this tour so I got you these bad boys!" I yelled, opening the box to show them.

"Wowwwww" they said with their mouths open and googely eyes, moving closer to get a better look. "These are so cool Hye Mi!" Mark commented, taking his pair out of the box. "Yea! Thank you so much!" Bambam screamed, taking his out too.

They all took turns, taking their in ears out of the box and thanking me. Jaebum was last and he pulled me into a big, giant hug. "You didn't have to do this." He said putting them on. "The best deserves the best." I said with a smile, putting away the box.

He kissed me passionately and pulled away, saying "You are my world, Hye Mi. Make sure to play close attention to when we sing "Confession Song". This concert is for you, araso?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

I nodded quickly with my cheeks all red and blushy. His grin grew wider and he left with the others to go on stage.

I walked to the blind spot where stage hands can see the stage but the audience can't see the stage hands.

The guys performed with their new songs with so much energy. I couldn't tell if the crowd was feeding off of the guys energy or the other way around.

"Confession Song" finally came on and I waited for Jaebum's turn. I hummed and swayed my body to the rhythm and giggled about how cute the guys were being with the fans on stage.

Jaebum began to sing and looked straight into the camera that was shown on the big screen. He made a heart with his fingers that he kissed, showed to the camera, then put near his heart, all while looking so cute and handsome.

My knees were about to give in but I held onto the wall for support. Jaebum will honestly be the death of me.

"Ummm, what are you doing?" I heard somebody ask from behind me. I turned my head to see Nammie. "I'm watching the guys, obviously."

"I don't think you really match with Jaebum." He blurted out. I slowly turned back to look at him. "What did you just say?"

"I said, that I don't think you too fit each other well as a couple." I took a deep breathe and lunged at him. "Beach! Who is you to decide who is a good boyfriend for me and who is not?" I yelled pulling his hair.

"Hye Mi!" I heard the manager yell as he yanked me off of Nammie. "Come with me." the manager ordered Nammie. "I didn't do anything though, boss!" Nammie yelled.

"Do you want to keep your job? I said come with me!" He yelled once again, pulling Nammie off by the ear.

"Thas right. Don't be messing with a beach that is crazier than yourself." I mumbled under my breathe.

23 July 17