6. OOPS

I woke up to the feeling of something weighing down on me. I. Can't. Breathe. With all of my might I started pushing it off of me. It won't budge. "Aigoo!" I whimpered.

The thing on top of me squirmed and rolled off to the side. I turned on the night lamp to my left and rubbed my eyes. Gaining focus back in my eyes, I noticed Jaebum, fast asleep and hugging my body pillow. This boy.

I looked at my phone to see it was 5am. Don't think I'd be able to fall asleep again if I tried so I got up and put on a hoodie because the house was freezing after leaving the bed.

Jaebum actually looks very cute when he's sleeping. He's the type of sleeper that needs something or someone to cling onto to sleep peacefully. He's being very kind all of the sudden. I mean he apologized and offered to share his blanket with me by conjoining beds. My heart started to beat fast and I couldn't stop it.

I need to leave before he sees me. I went to the bathroom to get ready for my morning run, trying no to be loud so I don't wake up the members.

I finished brushing my teeth and then I put my hair into a ponytail. Slipping on my running shoes, I left and made it down to the lobby to greet Nammie. I'm not surprised. He was sleeping in is guard chair.

I tiptoed up to him and finger flicked him on the forehead. His eyes shot open and his entire body flung back before he grabbed onto the counter to save himself.

"Yah!" He yelled. I covered his mouth telling him to be quiet. "Sorry, sorry." He said taking my hand off his face. "Why did you have to scare me?" "Why did you have to fall asleep on the job?" I asked putting my hand on my hip. "Araso." He said looking defeated.

"I'll be back with your usual!" I whispered, running out of the front doors. He nodded and I left on my run.

On the way I thought if I should buy the guys some food. But what if I drop it when I run? I'll just make ramen for them or something when I get home. I started laughing to myself and then some people gave me weird looks. Okay I'll run faster know.

(Later)

"Here." I chucked his food to him. "Gomawo." "Did you hear that I'm GOT7's new house maiden?" I asked, excited to tell him. His smile faded away and it looked as if he was mad. "Are you serious? It's already bad enough that you hang out with 7 single dudes when you dance and now you live with them? I think you should drop out!" He yelled standing up.

     I looked around us to see some people in the lobby giving us weird looks. What is up with me having to get so many weird looks today? "Umm I'm not sure if you've noticed, but you aren't the boss of me!" I whispered. "I never said that." "Well you are acting like one. You can't dictate all of my life choices. And it wouldn't concern you this much if I hang out with other men. Unless you-"

     I covered my mouth and looked at him. He pursed his lips and looked away trying everything in his might to not look at me. "Well, whatever. You should probably go." "Yea. I guess I should." I turned and left without looking back. Well that was a great way to start off my morning.

     I walked into the dorm to check the clock. It's only 7am. The guys aren't up yet but I could hear somebody snoring clearly. *cough* Youngjae *cough, cough*

     I shook my head and walked into the kitchen, checking all of the cabinets and the fridge. They literally have no food. They just have ramen, Jackson's organic stuff, and paper utensils and plates. I should go grocery shopping for them sometime.

     I started boiling a gigantic pot of water and grabbed 7 ramen packs. I've never cooked for this many people in my life. Then I dropped the ramen and the seasoning in the pot. I waited till it was a bit soft and added some eggs.

     Grabbing a place mat, I took the ramen off the stove before the noodles got soggy. I grabbed the room temperature water bottles they had and tossed them in the fridge so they are cold when they wake up.

I tip toed and peeped into Jaebum and I's room to see if he was awake. He was. "Good Morning!" I whispered with a smile. He threw a groggy grin back at me and I practically swooned.

"Where have you been?" He asked getting off the bed. "I was out on a run." "You should take me one time. I need to get back in shape." He said sheepishly. "Araso. I think you are fine the way you are." His cheeked turned bright pink and I looked in another direction. I didn't mean to make him flustered.

"Oh-um I made ramen if you are hungry." "Ok, thanks." "No problem." I moved to my side of the room and grabbed a change of clothes. "Oh do you want to use the bathroom? You can go first if you want." Jaebum said with his eyebrows raised. "You can go. I'll just change in here while you are in the bathroom." "Araso."

(Jaebum's POV)

     I left to go to the bathroom trying not to yell out loud. I can't believe she literally said that I looked "Fine." I might be catching feelings for her but I don't know, I'm sort of scared to start a relationship now. I brushed my teeth and washed my face really fast so I could go eat the ramen.

     I slowly opened the door to the room to see that Hye Mi was just putting her shirt on. I slapped my hand over my mouth making a huge sound. She turned around with huge eyes. "Did you see anything?" She asked worriedly. "Umm-uhh no. No, I didn't." I lied. She sighed with a relieved expression, "Ok, good. Let's eat."