25. TEASE

*ring* *ring* I heard my phone sound next to me. Picking it up, I saw my dad's face on the screen and his contact "Appa❤️"

     "Annyeong?" I asked, bringing the phone up to my ear. "Hye Mi-ah! I haven't talked to you in so long. How are you? Are the boys getting along?" He asked.

     I giggled at his curiosity and replied "I'm doing ok Dad and the boys are fine." There was silence over the phone for a while and I could hear his slight breathing.

     "Appa?" I asked nervously. "Is there one guy in particular that is finer than the others?" He asked mischievously over the phone.

     "Mwo?" "Like is there a male that you favor over the others?" He pushed. "Dad, why are you asking me this?" I asked annoyed.

     "Well I don't know. Or do I?" He laughed like a villain. "Aigoooo." I whined. "Just tell me and this conversation can me over faster." He taunted.

     "Im Jaebum Oppa." He mumbled over the phone. He bluntly replied, saying "I know."

     "Then why would you keep asking me if you already knew!" I whined. "I just wanted you to say it for yourself and it's also fun to hear you squirm over the phone." He chuckled.

     I can't believe him. He is such a kid. "Alright, if that's all that you wanted to hear then annyeong!" I chirped over the phone. "Wait Hye M-" I heard him yell before I ended the call.

     He probably knew from all of the pictures and blogs that surfaced on the internet of me and Jaebum when we were on a date.

     "I heard you say my name." Jaebum said, walking out of the bathroom from a shower. His hair was super wet and a bunch of water droplets were sliding down his toned abs and arms.

     He caught me staring and chuckled. "You love me too much." He said while taking off the towel that was around his waist.

     I quickly turned around, giving him his privacy. "Aigooo when will you be comfortable with me being naked in front of you?" He chuckled as I heard him put on his clothes.

     "When you put a ring on me." I teased him. Out of no where I felt his enormous, clothed body tackle me onto the hotel bed.

     "That was fast." I said, looking into his eyes. "I can do a lot of other things that are faster." He said with a low voice, smirking down at me.

     I felt my cheeks heat up quickly. I turned us over so I was on top. "Again, only when you put a ring on me." I said, leaning down to kiss his nose.

     Before I could, he quickly moved his face so my lips met his instead of his nose. "Gotcha!" He said, gripping my waist on both sides.

     "Ummm- Hye Mi?" I heard someone call out. I turned my head around to see an uncomfortable looking Jinyoung, standing near the doorway.

     I quickly took Jaebum's hands off of me and climbed down the bed. "Sorry, Jinyoung. What do you need help with?" I asked, standing in front him.

     He coughed and said "I need help tying my tie." I looked down at his neck and chest to see a green tie hanging from it.

     "Sure thing! You can sit down on the bed if you want." I said, pointing to the bed. He nodded and sat down.

     "What is the occasion?" I asked. "I'm meeting up with an acting agency that is Korean but is based in New York." He said, trying not to make eye contact with me.

     What is wrong? I looked at him and then at Jaebum to see that he was shooting daggers right at Jinyoung.

     Mwo? I scanned the situation again and realized that I was standing really close to Jinyoung and my boobs were right in his face. I was wearing a tank top too which made it even worse.

     I gasped, taking a step back. "I'm sorry! I didn't realize." I said to him, covering my mouth. "No you are fine! It's ok!" He said with a smile to reassure me.

     "Fine? Ok?" Jaebum asked angrily from the side. "No! I didn't mean it like that!" Jinyoung yelled with his eyes wide.

     I quickly finished his tie and patted his shoulder. "All done!" I quickly ushered him to the door and said "Fighting!", slamming the door in his face and turning around.

     Jaebum was standing right in front me, his chest rising up and down very fast. He took a step closer and I took one back, resulting in me being pinned against the door.

     My breath hitched. "Were you trying to tease me?" He asked in a low voice, walking closer. I shook my head.

     He then put him hands on my waist, pushing me against the door so I don't move.

     "I don't want anyone to ever see that much skin from you." "Why?" I asked cautiously. "You are mine and the only person who can see that much is me."

     He leaned down to my level and kissed me. My back arched as I went on my tippy-toes to try and match his height.

     This was the most passionate kiss that we have ever shared. It was wonderful. Every place in my body went numb as he worked his lips onto my mine and then to my neck.

     He finally backed away, having a smug grin on his face. "Mwo?" I asked breathlessly. "How does it feel to be teased now?"

     I gasped, lunging towards him and hitting his arm. "Well at least I don't get boners." I said, trying to taunt him back.

    His smirk grew bigger then he leaned down towards my ear. "But you can get wet too, babe." He whispered. I pushed him away and hit him even more. "Pervert!"

31 July 17