23. HOTDOGS AND KOALA BFS

"I love you." He said, staring at me intently. And in that moment, my lungs gave out. I couldn't breathe.

No one has ever told me that they loved me, except my Dad of course, but it feels as if I've heard it for the first time.

I looked at him again to see that he had an anxious expression on his face. Should I say it back? I mean, I've never met anyone else that has made me as happy as Jaebum.

"I love you too. More than you can ever imagine." I told him, cupping his face and pulling him into a kiss.

He smiled, and I felt it against my lips which made me smile too. Our kiss ended and we just sat there, smiling at each other.

"I see you 2 have made up." I heard somebody say from entrance of the gym. I turned and saw Nammie, who had a blank expression on his face.

I could tell that he was angry, but I don't really care that much anymore. "And what does that have anything to do you with you, Nam Sik?" I asked, standing up.

"Nam Sik? I thought you liked calling me Nammie?" He asked, raising his voice and looking more and more upset.

"I don't have any relations with you anymore so, Nam Sik, please don't make a big fuss out of it." I sternly told him, putting a hand on my hip.

"Yea bro, she doesn't have any relations with you anymore." Jaebum said, laughing. I elbowed him in the side for joking around but he laughed even more.

Nam Sik stormed out, leaving Jaebum and I alone once again. "You can't act all silly when I'm trying to be serious." I whined, turning to him.

"Sorry babe. You sounded great though." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Did I?" I asked, cheering up a bit. "Goofball." He laughed, rubbing my head.

(Later)

"Noona! I'm bored!" Yugyeom whined. His head was resting on my lap as we were sitting on the couch so I flicked it.

"Ow!" He yelled. "I'm bored too. Let's go do something." Jackson said, pushing Yugyeom off of me so he could lay on my lap.

"We could go shopping at Times Square or something." I suggested. The boys all smiled and said "Kaja."

We left the doors of the hotel and began to walk towards the direction of Times Square. "It smells weird." Bambam laughed.

"That's just how New York smells." I laughed at him. We walked right into the center of all the commotion which was amazing.

"Look at all of those billboards and screens." Jaebum said in awe, looking up. "One day you'll be up there." I said, grabbing his arm and hugging it.

He smiled and pecked me on the cheek. I looked around me to try and find the other guys but they were gone. "Oppa! The other guys aren't here anymore!" I squeezed his arm.

"Don't worry. They are probably out shopping. Hopefully they will find their way back to the hotel when they are done. As for us..." He said, wrapping me in his arms.

"....we can have alone time." He smirked. I smiled and got on my tippy toes to kiss him. "Are you hungry?" I asked him. He nodded and I laughed.

"In the mood for American or Korean?" He asked. "Hmmmm I have always wanted to try a New York hotdog." I confessed.

"Then let's go!" He yelled, grabbing my hand and leading me to where the food carts were.

"2 York style dogs please." I ordered. The guy nodded and quickly made it. "I am paying this time." I told Jaebum, taking out my wallet.

"Hajima! I got it." He said, stopping me. "You paid last time. It's my turn." I handed the man the money and grabbed our hot dogs.

"Fine. Gomawo." He smiled, taking his hotdog. "Let's sit at a bench." I said. Leading him off to the side of where all of the crowds were.

We sat down and faced eachother. "On 3." He said, grinning an adorable smile. "1..." I began. "2...." "3!" We both yelled together and bit down on our hotdogs.

Our wide eyes made eye contact with eachother. "Wahhhh! This is so good!" I yelled with a full mouth. He laughed with his mouth wide open and strangers started staring at us.

The night consisted of us laughing, eating, and more laughing. We got back to the hotel when we got tired and decided to chill in the bed.

"Babe....." Jaebum whined while laying next to me. "Ne?" I laughed at him. "Why don't you cuddle with me?" He asked, pouting.

"I get too hot when we cuddle." I whined back. He grabbed the white blanket that covered us and threw it to the ground.

"Now I'm cold!" I said. A huge smirk grew on his face then he spread his arms out, saying "I'm your blanket now! Problem solved."

"Oh my god." I said sitting up in disbelief of his corniness. "Your offer is closing." He said, slowly closing his big teddy bear arms

"Andwae!" I yelled, taking his offer quickly. "That's what I thought." He laughed. "Don't get too full of yourself." I said, poking his abs. "Too late." He responded.

"How do you not work out but still have abs?" I asked him, looking back at the T.V. "Yah! I work out. Just not often." He whispered the last part.

I scoffed, playing with his hand. "I love you........" he sang like a little kid. I smacked his hand and he yelled "Mwo? It's so fun to say; especially to you."

He looked down at me, seeming satisfied with his compliment. "Nice one." I told him. "I know right." He replied, wrapping his legs around mine and holding on for dear life. It's at times like these when I realize that I have a koala for a boyfriend.

29 July 17