21. PULLING OUT TONSILS

I woke up to the feeling of Jaebum rustling under the sheets next to me. I glanced at the clock to see that it was 5am.

     Maybe I should get up early so I can get ready and not have to converse with Jaebum about the whole situation.

     Tip-toeing out of the room, I knocked onto the manager's door. He was already awake and drinking coffee. "Good Morning, I came by to see what time I should wake up the boys." I said.

     He swallowed his coffee and answered "Our flight is at 8:45 so wake the boys up at 6 and make sure that they are in the lobby by 7:30. Araso?" "Araso." I nodded.

     I went back into Jaebum and I's room to see that he was still in a deep sleep. I slowly got a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to do my necessities.

    I decided to wear a white, loose crop top with high wasted leggings. Then, I put on a denim button up because it was cold.

    I folded all of my clothes and packed them in my suitcase, making sure not to forget anything.

     I zipped up the last zipper cautiously and checked the clock. It was 5:50 but I will just wake Jaebum up now because it takes him a long time to wake up.

     Walking over, I slowly shook is long arm. "Yah! Get up!" He moved his arm away and rubbed him eyes. "It is around 6 right now. Make sure to be in the lobby at 7:30 for the flight." I told him.

     He opened one eye at me because he was adjusting to the sunlight and looked confused. "Where were you yesterday?" He mumbled out in his groggy morning voice.

     I didn't want to talk about it so I just told him "You have 1 hour and 30 minutes." I quickly turned to leave and began to feel my eyes water.

     I starting to wake all of the other boys up, especially making sure that Bambam knew that he only had 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready. No more and no less.

     "Ya, ya, I get it Hye Mi! I'll be down in the lobby before that!" He yelled and pushed me out of his room so he could get ready.

(1 hour and 35 minutes later)

     "I knew it." I mumbled under my breathe. "Mwo?" Jackson asked, slinging an arm around my shoulder. "Bambam is still getting ready and we are 5 minutes la-"

    I was cut off my the elevator opening and Bambam walking out with the most extra outfit I have ever seen. "Yah! Bam we aren't going to a red carpet. We are going to the airport." Jinyoung pointed out.

     "I try to look good no matter what circumstance." He sassily said. "Whatever, let's get going." I said walking to the van that was waiting outside. "Hye Mi, can I help you with your bag?" Jaebum asked from behind me.

     "I got it." I said, trying to sound like I didn't have any emotion. Getting on the bus, I squished in between Jinyoung and Youngjae so I wouldn't have to sit next to Jaebum.

     If I did start talking to him, it would just remind me of last night. I still can't get rid of that image.

     Him, kissing a stranger behind my back. I don't think I will ever be able to get rid of the memory.

(On the plane)
(Jaebum's POV)

     I sat down in the row behind Hye Mi. She made Nammie, I still think that nick-name is stupid, switch seats with her so I am stuck with him for the entire flight.

     "Yah! Do you know why Hye Mi is ignoring me?" I whispered to him. He took out him earbuds and said "You really are stupid."

     "Mwo?" I asked. "You honestly didn't even know that you cheated on your own girlfriend?" He asked, scoffing.

     "I didn't and never will cheat on Hye Mi." I said. "Well, you sorta kissed your ex girlfriend right in front of her." He said, closing his eyes.

     "I think you got the wrong idea. That girl, who I never met before, sexually harassed me. I wasn't the one to kiss her." I said, almost yelling.

     With his eyes still closed, he calmly replied "Ya, that girl that you have "never met before" is Yoo Baek Hee. Sound familiar?"

     I was about to deny it but then I tried to remember what she looked like. I mean, she looked really fake and obviously had work done. Her face was similar to Baek Hee though. She also was the same height as I remember.

     "Are you sure?" I asked him. "Yup! She just got her tits done and injected some cement into her face. She's still the same Yoo Baek Hee though." He laughed, putting his seat back.

     I guess it was Baek Hee. And I guess that is why Hye Mi is ignoring me. She saw me kissing another girl that she didn't even know and ran.

     I feel like a jerk know! I can't imagine the amount of pain that I put Hye Mi through. Even this morning she was too hurt to look or talk to me.

     "Wait how did you know about Yoo Baek Hee?" I asked him. He didn't reply and began to snore. Aigooo this bastard is shady.

      I need to find a way to talk with Hye Mi, without her ignoring me and leaving. Why do things have to be so complicated! Baek Hee had to ruin me not only once but twice.

     Nammie's snores got so loud and made me lose my train of thought. I have to sit in a plane next to this dude for hours. If only I could pull his tonsils out. Happy thoughts, Jaebum, happy thoughts. Just think about Hye Mi and puppies.

27 July 17