10. GRADUATION AND MR. PROTECTIVE

(One week later)

"Hye Mi!" I whipped my head around to see my Dad with a worried face. "Appa! What's wrong?" I asked running up too him. "You forgot didn't you?" He asked sighing.

"Mwo?" "Your Graduation starts in 30 minutes!" My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "Wait but I still have rehearsal with the guys!" I said looking back at their confused faces. "It's okay I can lead the guys for the rest of rehearsal." Jaebum said stepping forward.

I went and stood closer to him. "Are you sure?" "Ne, don't worry. And we'll make sure to make it to your graduation ceremony." He said with a reassuring smile. "You are the best!" I said hugging him.

     My dad still doesn't know about Jaebum and I so I have to make sure not to be too affectionate, especially during the job that he gave me.

     "What are you waiting for? Go get ready!" Bambam said pushing me out the door. "Araso!" I ran up to the dorm and put my school uniform on. I still hate this yellow color and will hate it for the rest of my life.

     I looked in the mirror to see that I was sweaty. Aigoo! I washed my face with water and out on waterproof mascara. My hair was  a mess so I slightly brushed it and put it in a side braid. This will have to do.

     I ran down stairs to see the van waiting for me. I jumped in and saw the guys. "What are you doing here? You still have like 20 minutes of practice left!"

     They were all sweaty and red faced, wearing sweats and tank tops. "We decided to cut it short so we can see your entire ceremony." Jackson said smiling. "You guys didn't really have to." I said blushing. "But we wanted to Noona!" Yugeom said hugging my arm.

    I giggled and squirmed my arm away from him. "You guys are gunna show up to a Graduation all sweaty?" I asked. "Yup!" Youngjae laughed.

     We got to my school and I hopped out of the van. "Hey!" Jaebum said grabbing my arm before I walked into the auditorium. "Fighting, babe!" He whispered and showed me his fist. I blushed from him calling me babe and put my fist up. "Fighting!"

     It was my turn to be called up and when my principle said "Park Hye Mi." I heard all of the guys yelling "Wooooo!" and "Let's goooooo!" Jaebum's voice stood out the most which made me giggle.

     I looked to the crowd to see Mark on Jackson's shoulders, Youngjae, Jinyoung, and Yugeom standing on their chairs, Jaebum and my Dad yelling into other people's ears, and then Bambam standing in the middle aisle, vigorously dabbing.

     "Nice cheer section you got going on there." My principle laughed, handing me my diploma. I bowed and shook my teachers' hands, leaving the stage.

     "Hye Mi!" I heard the guys say as they ran up to me after the ceremony. "We are so proud of you!" Jinyoung yelled. "Gomawo!" I yelled back hugging all of them.

     "Pizza party on me back at the headquarters!" My dad yells. We all broke out of our group hug and looked at him weirdly. "Headquarters?" Mark asked. "Mwo? I thought that would sound cooler." My Dad said pouting, looking defeated.

     "Back to headquarters it is!" I yelled. "Ya!" The rest of the guys screamed, piling into the van.

(At JYP)

     I walked into the doors to see Nammie, waiting their for me. "Hye Mi!" He yelled, immediately causing everyone to stare at us.     "You guys go ahead, I'll meet you on the roof in a bit." I said to the guys. They shrugged and headed up all except for one. My boyfriend.

     "Jaebum-" I began but then he cut me off by saying "I'll be right here, so go ahead and talk." He said standing by my side and glaring at Nammie. "Why don't you give us some space?" Nammie said pushing back Jaebum back.

     "Look I'm not trying to fight on Hye MI's big day. So if you want to talk to her, talk to her because I'm not going anywhere." Jaebum said. He looked so attractive when he gets protective. I'm falling for them boy so hard.

     "Whatever man." He said backing up a bit, redirecting his focus to me. "I got you this" he handed me a rose. "Sorry I didn't make it to the ceremony but I though this would make up for it." He smiled.

     I slowly started to remember the Nammie that I used to know, the guy that is so kind and caring. "Gomawo." "Can we go back to the way things were? I miss being able to talk to you." He said pouting.

     Seeing him like that somewhat annoyed me though. "I don't know, the way you have been acting sorta isn't cool." I said hesitating, gripping the rose. "Please give me another chance." He begged. I can see how desperate he was by looking at his eyes. "Fine."

     His smile lit up and he hugged me, but after a while I had to push him away because he held too long. "Kaja." Jaebum said grabbing my hand and leading me to the elevator.

    I looked at his face to see that it was red and filled with anger. I tapped his shoulder and he looked down at me. "Is everything ok?" I asked. His lips pursed and he said "Ne."

     I hugged him tightly and it took him a while to hug me back. We got to the roof and he left me, still looking mad. Does Jaebum have something against Nammie that I don't know about?

17 July 17