9. FIRST DATE PT.2

"You are on!" I said challenging him.
"Ok. I'll go first. What is your favorite color?" He asked playing with the chopsticks. "Really, that's so generic." I whined. "That's how the game should start off!" "Fine. It's purple." "Mine is black."

"I can tell by your side of the room." I giggled. "Same with you!" He smirked. "Whatever, ok, where were you born?" "Goyang." "Seoul" "Favorite food?" "I really like meat to be honest." "Mine is chicken wings."

"Let's get into the juicy questions." I said raising my eyebrows up and down. "If you could be in any other production company, which one?" I asked. He bit down on his lip for awhile until he said "Probably YG, because I really admire Big Bang Sunbaenims." He admitted. "I would want to join SM because the EXO guys are cute." I teased him.

"Yah!" He yelled. "Just kidding! I think Got7 is better." "You are lying." "Yea, I am." I admitted. "Hye Mi!!" He whined. I giggled then the food came. "Kkkkkhhhhh this looks so good!" I said. "Too bad you can't drink beer yet because it goes well with chicken." He said picking up a piece. "Are you pressuring an underage drinker?" I gasped, acting.

"Maybe." He murmured. I hit his shoulder across the table. "Ow! I was just kidding!" He chuckled. I glared and bit into the chicken. "It's hot!" I said chewing it slowly. "Good though, right?" "Ne." I said breathing in and out quickly.

We finished all of the chicken and I stood up to pay. "Hajima! I got it." He said, gently pushing me down. "Hajima, haji, haji, haji, hajima!" I sang. "Omg my gosh." He said slapping his hand over his face. "What you never heard of that song?" I teased.

He scoffed and went to pay. What a gentlemen. We left and started walking on the street. "You feel like ice cream?" He asked me. "I always feel in the mood for ice cream, but only if you let me pay this time." "Araso." He shrugged and grabbed my hand.

His hand was really rough and big, like a man's hand. It was really warm though which was surprising. He looks so cold on the outside but on the inside, he's like a big, warm teddy bear.

"If you keep staring at me, I'll stare at you back." He warned. My cheeks heated up and I coughed to clear my throat. "Aigooo so aegyo!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Yah! It's JB from Got7!" A girl screamed from our right. "Jinja?" People asked gathering around. "Run!" He whispered in my ear. We started sprinting but I began to fall behind because he was too fast. "Come on we are almost there!" He yelled.

We made it into the ice cream shop and he told the workers to lock the door because a bunch of fans are coming. They did and we went to the far end of the shop. "They will probably make assumptions of us on the internet so I am warning you now, do you want to eat ice cream or leave in the back?" He asked seriously.

"What are you comfortable with?" I asked. "I'll always be comfortable if I'm with you." My eyes widened at his sweet words and I almost fell to the ground because of how amazing he is. "Then let's get that ice cream!" I said smiling. He chuckled and gave me a hug. I looked at the windows to see a bunch of fans and paparazzi taking pictures.

I let go and he said "Kaja!" We ordered the couples special and sat down for our order. The worker soon came up and said "Thank your to choosing our ice cream shop. Do you mind if I can get a picture with you?" She smiled politely. I looked to Jaebum and he nodded giving a cute grin. She gave me her phone and I took the picture for her. "Gomawo!"

Our ice cream came out after and it looked great. "Wahhh this is good!" I said tasting it "I know right!" He smiled. "We probably got too much." I said with a mouth full of green tea ice cream. "It's ok we can take it home and eat it later with the rest of the guys." "True."

"You full yet?" He asked sitting back in his chair. "Ne." Ok, let's head off. I stood up to pay the bill but the girl stopped me. "Andwae it's on the house." She smiled. "Gomawo! But please take this." I said giving her a 10 dollar tip. "She nodded and bowed.

"I called the company van and they'll be here in 5 minutes." Jaebum said putting away his phone. "Let's head out the back door." I said. We walked to the back and it was a pretty dark and cold alley. "Aigoo this is scary." I said shivering.

Jaebum seemed to notice and said "I should have brought a jacket. Just come here." He said pulling me into his warm arms. "Better?" "Ne. Gomawo."

The van came and we hopped in, cuddling on the way home. It was 10, and we made it in the dorm right before the curfew. Most of the guys were sleeping already so we put the ice cream in the freezer and got ready for bed; me going to the bathroom first and Jaebum going second. We hopped into bed and turned off the lights.

"Hye Mi?" He asked, turning to face me. "Hmm?" I said opening my eyes to see him. It was super dark so all I could see were his bright eyes. "I won't be able to go to sleep before I ask you this so, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously with him voice trembling. "I would love to be, Jaebum." I smiled and giggled.

His worried expression turned into a happy one and he hugged me. I slowly began to fall asleep in his arms. The arms of my first ever boyfriend.

15 July 17