Funeral

So far so many people have turned up i am so thank full it would make my parents so happy knowing so many people have turned up and are supporting me. Its time to do my speech and im shaking so much im freaking out.

" Many people write things down but i couldn't, every time i tried it just sounded wrong. When it happened i was actually the one who was seriously injured on the scene and to be stood here today is  heartbreaking that I've lost the 2 most important people in my life" I'm looking around at everyone and the door of the church creeks open and there i see The Simpsons and the boys my heart just melts i don't think i can carry on.  Im then joined by Brad at the front of the church he holds my hand and whispers "Carry on" i take a deep breath.

"Lastly i just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has come today it would mean alot to them and it means alot to me too" 

I went and sat back down with Brad who just looked at me and gave me the reassuring smile "Are you ok?" he said i just put on a brave face and smiled at him.

This is so hard right now all i want to do is go home to bed i dont even want to go to the party after to celebrate there life I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to cope its not even as if i have my best friend here with me and i cant ring him whenever i want to tell him i need to see him.