Tease

"not to much fun though" Brad says wrapping his arms around my waist behind me. I instantly smile to myself and knew what was coming but I'm not making it that easy for him.

"yeah I guess we should go to sleep then" I unwrap myself from Brads embrace and start walking out of the room. " wow wow wow " he speaks while grabbing my hand and spinning me round straightaway planting a kiss on my lips.

I kiss back and smile into the kiss which he notices and smiles back "right night then" I say and walk out the room.

Brads P.O.V

I know exactly what she is doing but right now I couldn't care less I know she wants to and I am sure I want too.

" your not getting away with it that easy" i shout as she walks out the room up the stairs I follow her while switching off the lights and locking the doors the fam with have there keys so they can get in.

I walk into her room she is in the middle of putting her pyjamas on but only has her shorts on I go over and cuddle her while planting kisses on her neck. "you look tired brad" she whispers and she's looking in the mirror still with me cuddling her. "nah I'm far from tired" I wink.

eventually turning around she kisses me but the kiss deepens and she's asking for access while I approve she pulls away while biting my lip "stop being such a tease" I groan and she kisses me again our hands are all over each other's bodies slowly stepping forward and pushing her backwards onto the bed I hover over her and kiss her once again.