"next time lock your door"

Brad's P.O.V 

Its fair to say I have had a very long lie in I turn over and realise Kate isnt here where the hell is she and Jesse she always comes in to wake me up that is very weird I suppose I should get up.

I make my way down stairs into the living room to see Mom and Nat chatting and watching telling  typical girls.

"finally the baby is awake" Mom laughs. "morning Brad" Nat says while writing her Blog.

"morning wheres Kate and Jesse" 

" she left a note on the side something about taking her for walk" Kate never walks Jesse alone because she moans its boring and lonely. I go into the kitchen and see the note placed neatly ont he kitchen side saying...

Morning iev taken Jesse dawg for a walk ive got to make some calls for work, see you later not sure how long ill be .

Love Kate x

Well I hope she hurrys up because its now beginning to rain and im seriously bored.  I go and sit with the Fam in the living room just talking about random things i keep checking my phone for atleast a text or something from Kate but nothing which is very strange.

" calm down mate shes not going to run away and pleasenext time lock your door because i do not want to see your arse when your asleep" Nat chuckles way to make me embarrised Nat

" it was hot okayy and i know but Kate is the one person who hates walking more than anything" I am so embarrised right now i know Nat will say something and i dont want her to in from of Mom. Theres a knock at the door which Mom gets up to get as she leaves the room she pats my head like  dog "im not ready to be a grandma Bradley" she laughs ohh great this is just pure awkward.

"oh my god what happened to you" Mom shouts between laughs. Whos at the door?