Late night was it?

So i guess that was my cue to pull myself out of bed and make my way down stairs. I was  in a pretty good mood for once considering what yesterday was, but lets not think about that.

Making my way downstairs all you can here is the boys talking about what we are doing today, its going to be so nice to spend time with them. "Morning,how you feeling" James says whilst pulling me into a hug, that was the one thing i didnt want people to ask me. "Im getting there just got to get on with it now" I sit at the table infront of a huge pile of pancakes "These are for everyone right? cause there are like 20 here and wheres Con?" i start looking around "Yeah they are for everyon dont worry and hes fallen asleep on your sofa" he says pointing over to him squished into the corner of the sofa. "Arww late night was it?" 

" you could say that" i look at The boys seriously confused and then at Brad who just struggs his shoulders. I start to yawn because i was tired and we didnt get to sleep untill about 3am by the time we stopped arguing, I knew exactly what was coming now because ive just had the biggest yawn in my life "Looks like you had a good night aswell" Tris says with the biggest smirk of his face.

"Ohh here we go" at this point ive finished my pancakes and get up to walk upstairs to get changed. Tris was in histericks because every time im with them all they do is rabble on about how me and Brad would be "a cute couple"  

"Im going to get changed" i make my way into my room and run the shower so it can heat up abit. I get in wash y hair and body and then get out into the freezing cold room.

Once im changed and done my make up, im wearing a jersey baggy top and some leggins I couldnt be bothered to dress up nice because im only with these lot. Im nearly ready ive just got to do my hair when Nat comes in " has Brad spoke to you aboo.." at that point Brad walks in a said " No i havent i will later" what are they on about " but if its a yes " No Nat ill talk to Kat later about it" "helloo im still here? what are you on about" 

That question got totally ignored and we just got on with the day... we all went out and met Anne-Marie, Derek and Jesse (Brads Dog)  and just had a really chilled out day went for lunch, did  a bit of shopping, got icecream and had a huge catch up with everyone.