"dont do that"

"Sorry" I say sarcastically pulling my best puppy dog eyes.

"Dont do that " he smirks and kisses me the kiss is deepening even more as Brad put his hands on my bum pulling me now on top of him im straddling him while he leaves kisses down my neck peking softlly. Brad then sits up and i pull his grey muscle vest over his head and straight away return to kissing him he slowly leans back on the bed so we are back to our previous positions.

Within the next 10 miniutes things deepend to a whole new level Brad is currently on top of me while he thrusts into me I...love...you" he murmers between kisses while still going hard at it.  Good i love you two" I whisper through pants. 

"You should tease me more often babe" Brad says while getting his breath back laying next to me with that i just Kiss him softly on the lips and he opens his arm for me to cuddle into he pulls me closer i place my head on his chest he is already falling to deep while tracing circles  repeatedly on the bottom of my back I can hear his heart beating fast but slowing down as the minutes pass. He eventully stops when i realise he has fallen asleep i pull the duvest over us both even more and begin to drift into a deep sleep.