Morning

Kate's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes to be greeted with heavy breathing on my face, to then realise its Brad I cuddle back into him placing my head on his chest still with his arms wrapped around me.

"Morning beautiful" He whispers smiling down at me, oww I just want to go back to sleep. "Morning babe"

After a few miniutes of just laying in bed not saying a word Brad speaks. " How you feeling today?" I knew this was coming I don't even want to speak about everything that's happened anymore its time to move on.

"I feel okay last night was just what I needed" I smile at him and he returns the smile. " I'm glad I'm taking you out for dinner tonight "

"But what about if you see fans?"

"Our fans are pretty cool they would just talk to you and probably ask for a picture"

"This face don't like pictures"

"That's a point we still haven't uploaded a selfie of us" He says while grabbing his phone off the bedside table.

"No no no I have no make-up on and I've just woke up" I quickly turn around to face the other way.

"Please babe I want people too see you"

I give in and turn around to lay back into my recent position with my head on his chest as he snaps a picture of us.

@Thevampsbrad Morningggg *picture*

And instantly his phone goes mental I couldn't deal with that he put's his phone on his pillow and turns to face me.

Before he could say anything Nat his sister walks in obviously seeing the picture she knows we are awake.

"Morninggggg get dressed the both of you we are going for lunch and to sit by the river with Jessedawgg" she shouts trying to hurry us up and yes its nearly lunch time half 11 to precise I guess we had bit of a lie in.

We eventually begin to get up and begine to get ready Brad takes a bath while I get ready and wait down stairs for him sitting with Nat, Anne Marie and Derek asking how there night was.