WHAT?

I'm so sorry I haven't updated my internet hasn't been working so I'm currently doing it on my phone...

Remember to Comment and Vote Thank you K x

Brad's P.O.V

Kate's been gone about half hour now I knew I had to leave her for some space its a big thing to ask someone especially when I'm not going to be there much but its a good thing she is close to my family they love her Mom says she's there second daughter. I get up and make my way to the place she always goes to think right on the end of the harbour the suns setting now so the boats will all be coming in. As I make my way to the end there she is sat watching and thinking.

I bend down and sit next to her I know she knows I'm here but she don't say anything so I guess its me who has to " Kate I know its a hard thing for you to do but I would love it if you did you haven't got to rush we can move you when your ready". She turns her body so she's sat facing me " but where would I stay" she asks I'm pretty sure I've already told her with us " I told you with us" she smiles " No Brad I mean where would I sleep you haven't got a spare room" well I never actually thought about that I just presumed she would sleep with me. " With me" her face changes to her ' thinking face'. " But when you want to bring girls back where would I stay I can't really stay in there I don't think they would be too pleased" that's true but I like Kate more than a friend anyway so I can't see myself bringing someone home. " Your all I need Kate" I open my arms for her to accept a hug and she does " serious note Brad" she looks up at me " I am serious why would I bring a girl home when I have a girl living with me who I like in that way " here we go she has a confused face going on " did you just say you like me in a girlfriend way"