Jack

Brad's P.O.V 

"JESSE" I shout through the house I dont even want to argue with Kate I hate arguing with her but I just want to spend time with her.

I slam the door behind me making my way to the normal field we walk Jesse in alone, which is going to be boring considering Kate always comes with me now even though she moans but its nice cause we get to talk about other things beside The Band. 

I love the band ofcourse but going home is nice missing home is horrible i get so homesick. Being with the boys can be hard sometimes,  our love as a group is music but independantly we have different interests. I love to Skateboard and jst spend time with my family we have always been close we never just sit around the house we always go out for dinner or even at home we get a good film on and just chat about random things laughing at Pops terrible jokes most of the time.

But anyway ive just reached the field and Jesse is running around like a loonatic while i continue to throw the ball for her to get and bring back to me like a BOSS that she is. Until I hear someone shouting my name I turn around to see my friend Jack "alright mate i rang you earlier" he said while making his way over to me . "aah yeah sorry got alot going on i switched it off"  i said while picking the ball up and throwing it again for Jesse.

"whats wrong" Jack questioned

"aaah Kates going away Thursday but has only just told me and i flipped needed some space" I said quietly 

"trouble in paradise, well considering you want some space a few of the boys are coming round tonight for a few drink Mums gone away for the weekend come round"  Looking very hopefull he said 

"umm i suppose i should get back to Kate really another time buddy" I said while getting Jesse's lead out of pocket

"we never see you anymore, and your here please they will love to see you" he looks very pissed of right now

"aah okay only for a few hours then" only a few hours i said to myself knowing that ill get there and not want to leave the boys who i havent seen in so long due to being working all the time.

and with that Myself, Jack , Jesse and his dog Benny started to walk to his. We just chilled out and catched up for a bit untill the door went indicating the boys were here.

"Brad mate" Lewis said while entering the living room where i was sat

"so good to see you bud" Sam said while pulling me into a manly hug

"you too boys" i said while smiling at them all realising how much i do miss having the normal life. The rest of the boys arrived within miniutes there was now about 10 of us all in the living room.  But then the night changed fully when the next knock on the door the person i didnt want to bump into was there...