home alone

Brad's P.O.V

After sitting next to Kate on the sofa she cuddles into me while Nat and Jesse are on the other sofa still watching the film I don't even want to watch the film I'm so tired. I want to go back to bed and just cuddle Kate.

Mom walks into the living room " right come on then Nat let's leave these two for a day together we are going shopping with pops" what I didn't even know they were going out but I guess me and Kate can have some time together since I've been with her we've always has someone there.

" Have a good day see you later Kate says sounding half asleep" as they close the front door after saying there byes.

So its just us " I've got to show you something Kate"

" Show me what" she asks while sitting up and interwining her fingers with mine.

"Well its upstairs in my bed" as soon as I say that she knows exactly what I ment. And refuses " nope I'm being a nun forever baby" she winks while getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Kate's P.O.V

I'm so thirsty I make my way to the kitchen totally ignoring everything Brads saying to me until I feel his arms around me wait as he is standing being me.

" Kate Ild belive that if you were actually a Virgin but I know from esperience your not" the cheeky little thing. Well yeah me and Brad have done it ages ago but I like to wind him up. " Your deluded me and you have never you know" he just starts to laugh " me and you have never slept together now that is the biggest lie you have ever said I couldn't even count how many times so I think we have" okay I've got nothing to say back to that its true we has and I couldn't count I don't think its a bad thing that we weren't together cause we've always liked eachother and sometimes when we were together we were just like a couple anyway.